Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I pulled the most relevant part of the article that is the bases of this thread. Things are getting better in Georgia despite the reopening.

You clowns are really mad that you can’t have your “I told you so” moment.

keep being mad though, I’ll be outside.

Check the number of covid patients in ICU to know how many people are seriously ill. Outside of that your just being and idiot and wanting chaos. You pathetic losers :laff:

To most of the country covid was maybe a slightly worse flu season. You nikkas just can't count and stuff. :yeshrug:

So you're saying they altered the stats enough not only enough to hide the predicted "huge spike" but managed to get the numbers low enough to show a stark decrease. Lol. Yall sound like conspiracy theorists crying about voter fraud.

Seems y’all was wrong again :mjlol::russ:

This shyt real point blank period ain’t no numbers dropping without a damn vaccine it’s common sense :stopitslime: keep lacking it tho

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So you admit that you are wrong, when people warned about this FOR WEEKS? :stopitslime:
Fam, I don’t get it. Look at China and South Korea. They thought they had the shyt under control. Those states didn’t even have their first wave like NY. Luckily they didnt(thank the most high). Now they about to get hit with it. I just hope it isn’t that bad and we are wrong.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
And FL is fukking with the numbers too. These governors should be arrested.
Fam what they are doing is beyond criminal. They are putting fake numbers to give people a false sense of confidence to go back out. That is DEADLY putting out false information like that or even hiding the real information. People are supposed to be able to trust their government. They costing people lives and shyt. That shyt is disgusting

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Kemp out here cooking them books:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Kemp and his crew are known for cooking numbers from long before now, I have no idea why anybody would be surprised at this. This year has across-the-board elections too?

Juuuuuuuussssst wait until this late summer hits.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fam, I don’t get it. Look at China and South Korea. They thought they had the shyt under control. Those states didn’t even have their first wave like NY. Luckily they didnt(thank the most high). Now they about to get hit with it. I just hope it isn’t that bad and we are wrong.

At this point, we gotta call out on the sheer stupidity from these people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fam what they are doing is beyond criminal. They are putting fake numbers to give people a false sense of confidence to go back out. That is DEADLY putting out false information like that or even hiding the real information. People are supposed to be able to trust their government. They costing people lives and shyt. That shyt is disgusting

Its a Public hazard, and a lot of these GOP crooks have the brain patterns of serial killers. Anyone condoning death, for saving the,"economy" that only benefots rich people, need to get slapped .