Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Okay? So you're happy that this is spreading so you can be proven "right?" I don't even know why you quoted me as you're just proving my point. You nikkas are happy that people are getting sick with a disease many of you equate to a death sentence for internet points. Does this make you feel smart? You're a sad little man.

Me, I know I'm a piece of shyt so die of COVID fukk nikka. :umad:

Or just recover like 99% of people in your age group. :mjgrin:
Yea you and everyone who dapped this is a idiot

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
All this has done is strengthen the case for those who claim the numbers are a lie, inflated and serve an agenda. If the data is full of statistical errors who can we believe the official numbers at all?

The world has been shut down by virus that has a death rate of 0.03% when all things are considered; the death rate might even be lower with the amount of people who actually have this virus.

How many people are actually dying from this virus than the numerous underlying health issues they have? There needs to a commission into these deaths and how they determine the actual death toll. The hilarious part is the figure might be greatly lower than 0.03% when you account for deaths honestly and truthfully, something the medical industry hasn’t been for centuries now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I wonder if they gonna shut down strip clubs and regular clubs again in the ATL....

All I know is that the 2nd wave is gonna rip apart America some thing serious.
I'll say it again, this shyt is doing what 9/11 was designed to do. Destroy the economy and expose American greed. Mufukkas willing to sacrifice their loved ones and others for a dollar or a good time.