Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Good God :wtf: . Ask 3 people a question on thecoli and you get 4 opinions.

If it is true it is good news. No need to decide now, the pattern will be clear soon enough.

OP talking about "lies" introduced invective from the jump.

@thekingsmen still doesn't know what he is talking about.

/thats it.

Patience brehs :whoa:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It makes me happy that these dumb motherfukkers in these shytty places are testing the Coronavirus waters to let me know when it's safe to come out.

:wow:
:snoop: They
aHR0cHM6Ly9saDMuZ29vZ2xldXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tLy1EaXlydC1JZWFWNC9WUkZVVDRlZlQtSS9BQUFBQUFBQUFMTS9vcDk1SkEzN05GOC9zNjMwLWZjcm9wNjQ9MSwwMDAwMWZmZmZmZmZiMDQ5L1RJRyUyQkxPR08lMkJGSU5BTCUyQm5vJTJCYmFyLmpwZw

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why do you think some of us want people to get sick or worst die? No one wishes that shyt on anybody. If those numbers are real that means things will go back to “somewhat” normal rather sooner than later.

Yall tripping, NOBODY wishes that shyt on anyone.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pulled from the Article you posted.
So basically, the article acknowledges that we have a decline in cases and deaths have plateaued, and somehow I’m suppose to feel bad about this? :coffee:

If you read far enough to see that then surely you went far enough to see proof of them cooking numbers. The entire premise of this thread is a lie yet you are trying to move goal posts. Its absurd because Kemp is essentially the enemy and you're going with his proven faulty word over the expertise of doctors & scientists, the examples from the rest of the country and common fukking sense.

Why be disingenuous for him? Yall swore you knew better and now the cracks are already showing. Them cacs lying on you and now you turn around and bullshyt me to save face. Pathetic

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
If you read far enough to see that then surely you went far enough to see proof of them cooking numbers. The entire premise of this thread is a lie yet you are trying to move goal posts. Its absurd because Kemp is essentially the enemy and you're going with his proven faulty word over the expertise of doctors & scientists, the examples from the rest of the country and common fukking sense.

Why be disingenuous for him? Yall swore you knew better and now the cracks are already showing. Them cacs lying on you and now you turn around and bullshyt me to save face. Pathetic
I pulled the most relevant part of the article that is the bases of this thread. Things are getting better in Georgia despite the reopening.

You clowns are really mad that you can’t have your “I told you so” moment.

keep being mad though, I’ll be outside.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think some of us want people to get sick or worst die? No one wishes that shyt on anybody. If those numbers are real that means things will go back to “somewhat” normal rather sooner than later.

A lot of these dudes love seeing the expensive blue states with black people like Michigan and NY dying like crazy. To them, its a game. To us, we actually care for the well being of black folk all throughout America. :ld:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall tripping, NOBODY wishes that shyt in anyone.

It's just a lazy strawman that's been going around since day one.

Same as "You're a broke incel and that's why you don't mind being in the house all day."

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
A lot of these dudes love seeing the expensive blue states with black people like Michigan and NY dying like crazy. To them, its a game. To us, we actually care for the well being of black folk all throughout America. :ld:
Yeah I’m not getting it big homie. If you truly love your people you’d be taking this shyt serious. Not trying to get off talking points online.

It's just a lazy strawman that's been going around since day one.

Same as "You're a broke incel and that's why you don't mind being in the house all day."
Funny thing is you can go outside and move around. This shyt ain’t like China.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bullshyt. Look at the first page, dudes so mad they neggin me for posting some damn statistics. On top of that, alot of these same dudes been running around with this smug "let's see in 2 weeks..." , now that they're predictions are proving wrong theyre upset. They'd rather the death rates increase to prove an internet point, it's very transparent, and they are lying if they say otherwise. The fact people were upset about me posting this says it all.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bullshyt. Look at the first page, dudes so mad they neggin me for posting some damn statistics. On top of that, alot of these same dudes been running around with this smug "let's see in 2 weeks..." , now that they're predictions are proving wrong theyre upset. They'd rather the death rates increase to prove an internet point, it's very transparent, and they are lying if they say otherwise. The fact people were upset about me posting this says it all.
OK

You nikkas are different:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good God :wtf: . Ask 3 people a question on thecoli and you get 4 opinions.

If it is true it is good news. No need to decide now, the pattern will be clear soon enough.

OP talking about "lies" introduced invective from the jump.

@thekingsmen still doesn't know what he is talking about.

/thats it.

Patience brehs :whoa:

:mjlol:

Man you can't stop bringing up my name. You still mad...i mean you can take that challenge but I know you punk out every time.