Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And every city is situated differently.. How can a breh living in congested NYC tell a breh, living in small a town in Grand Rapids Michigan, how to go about going back into society?
When that person wants to go to NY during their week off and that little fever they got won’t stop em

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I make sure I protect myself bc I don't trust the numbers and I don't trust other people to do right. As long as I stay safe I should be ok.

I think we shouldn't open this fast but I'm not opposed to going back to work either.

Thats how i feel too..

No restaurants, movies, bars, comedy shows, planes and anything thats congested with people for me either.. Anything that'll attract large, elbow to elbow crowds, will not see me for a long time..

But for those who do, salute.. They're the ones who pave the way for others to join in.. Or confirm the sentiments of the coli death cult.. :russ:

It may take some longer than others, but they'll all eventually come in some capacity..

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
No b/c there is no accurate testing in any field. PCR Test look for sequences, not the virus itself. You can test 1 million people( 50% healthy and 50% unhealthy) and all will come back with a positive result.
I take all those numbers with a grain of salt. I just find it odd that trump and his people trusted the cdc until it came to the guidelines to reopen. Now they're being accused of false info. Trump has a history of denouncing shyt when it goes against what he says. Even with the daily briefings he was with it until he was ready to quickly reopen now you barely hear anything unless you look for it specifically

Like I said I'll take care of self and wish for the best. Can't put my health in the hands of others.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take all those numbers with a grain of salt. I just find it odd that trump and his people trusted the cdc until it came to the guidelines to reopen. Now they're being accused of false info. Trump has a history of denouncing shyt when it goes against what he says.

Like I said I'll take care of self and wish for the best. Can't put my health in the hands of others.

Everyone in power is playing a game on the American People....

I respect your last 2 sentences..:salute:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Here we go again

No, they are not fukking declining. Cases are actually ramping up. We had 145 admissions yesterday from COVID alone.

Those red states are not reporting their cases to suppress the numbers and give Trump more materials

No way you can be Black.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Oh how the tables have turned

Look at these conspiracies nutjob denying offical statistic of declining cases.

Moderators need to ban these people ASAP, as they’re a direct threat to human health and the reputation of this forum.

:pachaha:
You can flip this and say why do the so called "conspiracy theorists" believe this data and not other reports.

No need to answer as we both know why

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Are they cooking the books tho??

Bro what is the truth :damn:
It just depends which side of the fence you're on.

Number of Deaths
Team Blue =
These are the real official numbers. They are what they are :mjgrin:
Team Red = They're cooking the numbers. They're counting all deaths as corona to make more money. This is all a hoax. It's just a flu :damn::damn::damn:

then

Number of New Cases on the Decline
Team Blue = They're cooking the numbers. The govt forced them to stop reporting. Just wait 2 more weeks :damn::damn::damn:

Team Red =
These are the real official numbers. They are what they are. Why do yall wanna see black folks die? You so miserable :mjgrin:

The way i see it. Try to check out as many different sources as you can and make your own decision to keep you and yours safe. Everybody got agendas out here :yeshrug:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Totally agree it's been like that forever I don't know why people still till this day think that the Gov hasn't got its own agenda.
I think before it wasn't in your face like it is now. When people looked to the government to lead during this pandemic, they lied and tried to cover their own ass. It's obvious now that we're on our own.