Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Cool, then you and all the people who dapped you should go chill out on the beach with all the people. No masks, no gloves, no distancing.

Come back and tell us how you feel in about 2-3 weeks.

ive been doing that for the past 2 months minus the beach.
going parties,linking up with friends,playing soccer,no social distancing.
guess what. i aint caught shyt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:mjlol:

Man you can't stop bringing up my name. You still mad...i mean you can take that challenge but I know you punk out every time.

:mjlol:

An idiot thinks people take him seriously enough to be "mad" at him.

Dummy please. I'm just laughing at you e-grow.

Breh I tease you because I think you are the dumbest regular poster on here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's just a lazy strawman that's been going around since day one.

Same as "You're a broke incel and that's why you don't mind being in the house all day."

Because there are numerous threads where people are saying they hope so and so or their family gets Coronavirus, though they are the ones supposedly worried about the "human cost" of the virus. Well, as long as you agree with their line of thinking that is. If you don't, well, you and your family deserve death. Though COVID is not anywhere CLOSE to being a sure death sentence for most people......but that's beating a deadhorse......or dead grandparent. :mjgrin:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check the number of covid patients in ICU to know how many people are seriously ill. Outside of that your just being and idiot and wanting chaos. You pathetic losers :laff:

To most of the country covid was maybe a slightly worse flu season. You nikkas just can't count and stuff. :yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
9oIgWBo.png
this is quite common , it got tired out from being too active in march and april.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I pulled the most relevant part of the article that is the bases of this thread. Things are getting better in Georgia despite the reopening.

You clowns are really mad that you can’t have your “I told you so” moment.

keep being mad though, I’ll be outside.

They admit to literslly changing how they count the data. They are adding cases that test positive today to past days by asking patients when they think they became infected. And putting out data that they know is incomplete and using it to effect policy changes. Absolutely fraudulent and criminal.

lnterpreting data needs to be done with caution, especially now that DPH assigns the date of a new case in two different ways on its site, experts said.

When the pandemic began, the agency assigned a date to a case based on the day results came into its office. Starting in late April, DPH added charts that date a new coronavirus case back to the day a patient said symptoms started. If that data isn’t reported, DPH substitutes the date the test sample was collected or when it was received results.

But because it can take weeks for case information to come in, the new method always appears to show that cases are declining, even if they are not. The charts that used it stirred suspicion and confusion, and ran afoul of principles for communicating during a public health crisis, experts said.

Leaders must craft their messages carefully at a time like this, noted Professor Joseph Cappella, an expert on public health communication at the University of Pennsylvania’s Annenberg School for Communication.

“They need to be clear, they need to be consistent, they need to be credible and they need to be apolitical,” Cappella said.

Mistakes harm credibility

DPH has made some improvements in recent days by apologizing and updating its online status report.

But among certain observers, the damage is done. Dr. Harry J. Heiman, a clinical associate professor at the Georgia State University School of Public Health, called the most recent mix-up “criminal” and said DPH has shown a pattern of reporting misleading data.

One example is a map of Georgia cases and infection rates that colors counties in shades of blue or red based on local rates of infection. In recent weeks, DPH raised the bar on how high an infection rate needs to be before a county is colored red.

“You really don’t want to be using very recent data to make decisions, given those delays.” —Benjamin Lopman, an infectious disease epidemiologist

“Based on the (key) they were using a couple weeks ago, a good third to a half of our state would show up as red right now,” Heiman said. “Because they keep moving the goalposts, if you will, it doesn’t look that way.”

Hopefully with the increased heat, and improved infection control in long term care facilities, the cases and deaths will dramatically plummet
But changing data reporting methods to make it appear that cases are declining and then using those invalid declines to inform public health policy is criminal.