Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Not reporting numbers = declining numbers

People are going to die and Trump's going to be covered by just enough doubt to cover him with the low brain celled people. Many of them in this thread.

For my smart Brehs (me included). Just remember that to even have the concept of someone of average intelligence. There's gotta be a lot of low IQ motherfukkers out there. As long as you keep that in perspective you'll maintain your sanity dealing with the fukk boys.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It just depends which side of the fence you're on.

Number of Deaths
Team Blue =
These are the real official numbers. They are what they are :mjgrin:
Team Red = They're cooking the numbers. They're counting all deaths as corona to make more money. This is all a hoax. It's just a flu :damn::damn::damn:

then

Number of New Cases on the Decline
Team Blue = They're cooking the numbers. The govt forced them to stop reporting. Just wait 2 more weeks :damn::damn::damn:

Team Red =
These are the real official numbers. They are what they are. Why do yall wanna see black folks die? You so miserable :mjgrin:

The way i see it. Try to check out as many different sources as you can and make your own decision to keep you and yours safe. Everybody got agendas out here :yeshrug:

I wish I could rep you, this situation really does force one took look at numerous sources or look for someone that may have had exprience with Covid, for instance my extended fam had yet my uncle felt good a week later and his daughter felt good within two weeks and shortly went back to work and lastly his wife assumed she had it and milked the covid-19 illness so she could stay home longer.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
state of ga just got caught guilty af cooking the books and gov kemp forced to lean back.

‘It’s just cuckoo’: state’s latest data mishap causes critics to cry foul

all of us want cases to start declining and show significant improvement. i want to get back out, but want to do it safely. we don't want people lying about the shyt saying coast is clear when it ain't. what adds insult to injury is they are purposefully putting our lives at risk and lying to us to appease chump.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Good for Georgia and Florida. Hopefully it’s truly good news. I’ll keep all of you in both states in my prayers and sending positive energy out to y’all. Lord knows none of us really want to continue being cooped up in our homes.

I live in Charlotte, and its looking like we won’t enter phase 3 (when most business can open across every industry) until the end of June. I’ve already found out I’ll be teleworking until late September/early October. It feels very reasonable I like how the governor is handling this. He’s proceeding slowly and cautiously and doing it in phases.

I will slowly and cautiously resume activities based on how things go in my city over the next month or two. I have people in my immediate family that I don’t want to get sick so obviously I’m hoping that this is really declining/decreasing. Time will tell.

Daps
Some states engaged in reopening their economies have not yet seen coronavirus outbreaks feared by health officials.

Coronavirus Cases in Georgia, Florida Continue to Decline Despite Business Openings | National Review

In particular, Georgia and Florida, which were projected to see a sharp rise in new cases, have not experienced major new outbreaks in the past week. The average number of new daily cases in Florida declined by 14 percent over the past week, and Georgia’s average new daily cases dropped by 12 percent during the same time period, according to an analysis by Axios.

:ehh: finally some good news.

Florida is cooking the books. Take this from someone who lives here. Tampa Bay Times has been all over it.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
state of ga just got caught guilty af cooking the books and gov kemp forced to lean back.

all of us want cases to start declining and show significant improvement. i want to get back out, but want to do it safely. we don't want people lying about the shyt saying coast is clear when it ain't. what adds insult to injury is they are purposefully putting our lives at risk and lying to us to appease chump.
This is my worry. Putting false data out there can be DEADLY. Unless you're some sick psychopath no one out there actually wants people to die. Almost everyone wants this shyt to be over as soon as possible. But open shyt up safely backed by real data. Not writing reports using fake numbers just cause you want to stop paying people unemployment and you want them to go back to work at all costs even if it means lying to them about what real risks are still there

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

This shyt was obvious as hell. :russ:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Caught.

@Atlrocafella and em gonna ignore this tho. :coffee:Entrust your lives to racists brehs.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh how the tables have turned

Look at these conspiracies nutjob denying offical statistic of declining cases.

Moderators need to ban these people ASAP, as they’re a direct threat to human health and the reputation of this forum.

:pachaha:
That's what's so fukkin funny. Dudes hoping their hardest the data isnt real :mjlol:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Caught.

@Atlrocafella and em gonna ignore this tho. :coffee:Entrust your lives to racists brehs.

In fact, seven-day rolling averages of cases show only a slight decline over two weeks. Deaths appear to have plateaued, according to an Atlanta Journal-Constitution analysis of daily DPH reports.

Pulled from the Article you posted.
So basically, the article acknowledges that we have a decline in cases and deaths have plateaued, and somehow I’m suppose to feel bad about this? :coffee: