Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Some states engaged in reopening their economies have not yet seen coronavirus outbreaks feared by health officials.

Coronavirus Cases in Georgia, Florida Continue to Decline Despite Business Openings | National Review

In particular, Georgia and Florida, which were projected to see a sharp rise in new cases, have not experienced major new outbreaks in the past week. The average number of new daily cases in Florida declined by 14 percent over the past week, and Georgia’s average new daily cases dropped by 12 percent during the same time period, according to an analysis by Axios.

:ehh: finally some good news.
The national review is a Trumpset site. and GA,Neb, and FL have cooked the #s.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The virus is going to when herd immunity comes into play but when you isolate people for months, the spikes of the Virus are prolonged...the state's know what they are doing..they careless if people are stuck in their homes forever.

Our county board president said we get an additional federal money for each covid death..

A state that was already fiscally in shambles..:francis:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: you were the main one saying “give it two weeks”, now “the books are being cooked”, Just say you mad :umad:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/05/12/nebraska-coronavirus-case-numbers-meatpacking/

Infection rates were climbing at Nebraska meatpacking plants. Then health officials stopped reporting the numbers.

Florida Medical Examiners Commission chairman says state officials asked them to withhold coronavirus death figures - CNNPolitics

Florida Medical Examiners Commission chairman says state officials asked them to withhold coronavirus death figures
By Rosa Flores, Sara Weisfeldt, Devan Cole and Paul

No reason to think GA ain't doing the same.

:stopitslime:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Notice how these people can proudly say states are under reporting, but argue us down when we say they're over reporting?

Its a death cult on this site.. I noticed this when i see most Hitler threads go 10 pages plus..
The idiocy in this post is :mjlol::ohhh::scust:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

This tells me all I need to know about numbers

"If we did very little testing, [America] wouldn't have the most cases," Trump said Wednesday. "So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad."

"I will tell you, you look at some cases, some people think they're doing it for politics," Trump said on Fox News Channel. "Here we go again. But they think they're doing it because it'll hurt me, the longer it takes to — hurt me in the election, the longer it takes to open up."

If you're wondering why there haven't been clearer and more detailed reopening guidelines for states, businesses and religious institutions coming from the federal government, you're not alone. And now we know why: The White House buried them. The guidelines from the CDC were shelved, the AP reported.
NPR Choice page

All of these people are set to testify about reopening guidelines but are in "self quarantine" all of a sudden :stopitslime:
Drs. Robert Redfield: head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Stephen Hahn: heads up the Food and Drug Administration
Anthony Fauci: director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases