Coronavirus can survive high temperatures, so might not abate this summer: study

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When these nikkas started doing studies talking about the virus last longer cause of men’s testicles thats when I knew not to even pay attention to none of this bullshyt no more. Lol.

few weeks ago they were all on that dont take advil if you have covid everyone was rushing out to buy tylenol then now its advil is ok

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

You can have a n95 mask, but if you walk through a mist thats hanging in the air, it'll still get into your eyes.

This needs to be kept in mind, while figuring out how to reopen the country..

That's why my ass is staying home. I wear glasses so I get a bit more protection than most but not complete protection.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People probably think I'm not taking this seriously but I really, really do. I'm a truck driver. I've been coast to coast as an "essential" and we're trying to do it right. Trying to take it all in. But the interactions I see daily, this is NOT the sort of social distancing that contains the virus. We are too big, too divided and too dependent on large swaths of the economy for this to be effective. We can half ass it like we've been doing but in the end all sides of the debate will feel hopeless. But I'm prepared for how things will go and if it turns out better than I'll take it. And in the meantime I will laugh at scatterbrained messaging because it's really the only comedy I encounter these days and hell, I love a good dark comedy.

it wont work, you can't preach that land of free, home of the brave for years and have it embedded in your head, grow up learning about "Freedom" condemning other nations for quelling protests and calling what certain governments do as human rights abuse.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
They keep changing the dynamics of this virus every week, which tells you alot about these studies.

Man I might have to move to Sweden they haven't changed the dynamics at all, everywhere keep on changing the scenario like autumn to winter, it's no wonder people are sceptical what they are being told.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
LOL I mean most people already knew this places like Iran are hot and still supposedly they had high numbers on 20th-23rd March.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
These gooftards still have not noticed whenever a decade ends in nine.
It is always a shytty weather cold front pattern.
Now after this year ended in nine for 2019.
That cold pattern is prevalent. That it still is not warm where i am at and i usually am in shorts by feb.
I still have my winter coat on and before this winter.
I had not worn my real winter coat at all.
We gon be stuck in the crib till who knows when.

Art Barr

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Not really sure what's funny.

COVID-19 is just protein and lipid. Lipids = fat, basically. Soap tears it apart the same way dish soap cuts through grease on a pan.

It has nothing to do with soap being some kind of magical cure, or more "powerful" than sunlight or extreme heat or temperatures. Or whatever started this exchange.

Fred.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That vaccine is going to be buggy
They will probably test it on the poor and black people first because they like using us as guinea pigs

they are already starting that narrative making black folks the face of covid.

Read a report of how africa is the hotspot and over 3 million could die

Then you see in UK blacks only make up this amount of the population but......

then the same ish in US

its all setting up to have them eunice kizzmekia corbett rivers injecting