Coronavirus can survive high temperatures, so might not abate this summer: study

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m doing all I can. I was already a slight germaphobe before this. I’ve left the house probably 3 times since they recommended staying home in March. All three times was picking up prescriptions for my mother so she wouldn’t have to.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:mjlol::mjlol:

What new research finna come out tomorrow?

Next discovery will be that the virus can manifest into a physical form and become the Jojo Stand, Purple Haze.
tumblr_penuqwBG6i1sh11j9o1_500.gifv

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People aren't staying inside come summer.

Now, it's still snowing in some places.

But, summer-summer, people done with this.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I read an article that said almost the exact opposite. :mjlol: The experts are just trolling and will say whatever is necessary to be featured in that day's batch of generic Coronavirus speculation reports.

This virus can do both everything and nothing at all. The virus IS basically a death sentence once infected, though most will have mild or no symptoms at all and be able to recover at home. Masks are useless in protecting against the disease according to experts who say wearing a mask would have likely prevented the outbreak from reaching American shores. Experts warn millions per day will die of Coronavirus complications unless an adequate number of ventilators are provided to hospitals where officials have questioned whether or not ventilators are causing additional harm to COVID-19 patients and with a 20% survival rate once on a ventilator it is estimated that a 75% reduction in deaths would occur if ventilators were heated to ninety degrees or higher in the presence of a proper N95 mask as many others have been deemed ineffective though using a pair of soiled underwear as a cloth covering has shown a 1000% reduction in spread of the disease on 100 degree days that begin with the letter T.

However, Coronavirus is able to survive on the surface of the sun according to a new study, though the sun needs to be an asymptomatic carrier for their to be exponential growth of the pre existing conditions post COVID such as HIV/AIDS, all forms of cancer including those unique to the 24th century, autism, nymphomania, acute racism, dwarfism, and demon possession have all been found to occur in recovered COVID-19 patients who tested positive again through their immunity which isn't verified as of yet. There are likely 8 billion asymptomatic carriers, many of which are dying of other diseases due to medical facilities only treating COVID-19 patients in locations where there are no known confirmed tests. Experts say this method consistently results in no new cases being reported in areas where no new cases were treated.

An additional 8 billion previously uncounted COVID-19 deaths were added to the tally bringing the total to all of the known universe. Both heaven and hell remain in quarantine though Satan was released from ICU today in "good spirits" and in a brief statement said that he appreciates the thoughts and prayers God sent despite their rocky history. Satan said we all must come together to overcome this demonic virus. Jesus Christ tested negative for the virus but still decided to quarantine in his secluded vacation bunker. His return is not yet known. For the rest of us the world has ended.......

Though most will only experience mild common cold or flu like symptoms and able to recover at home with no lasting ill effects and while it is true that out of the billions of deaths 99% were elderly persons with pre-existing conditions the tragic story of a healthy 19 year old Olympic bodybuilding nuclear physicist who succumbed to the disease after being impaled by a discarded defective COVID-19 test following an accidental fall at a testing site will make you take pause. The 19 year old had recently taken the new rapid result 15 minute test and was deemed negative but there was a probable case within a 20 mile radius who was breathing at the time thus infecting the entire state. This cautionary tale should make it perfectly clear to everyone that this virus does not discriminate by health nor age, except in about 90 to 97% of confirmed cases.

:damn: