Corey Holcomb crashes out again, says Godfrey is…well, you know already and Godfrey calls into his show

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get Corey feels slighted but his track record ruined anybody giving him grace
Donnell deserves way more smoke than nikkas are applying to him
Corey has to understand the corner he pushed himself into
nikka starts so much shyt that have people going
Not again before hearing the whole story
So naturally folks start beat boxing and talk in circles, playing semantics
Corey just goes about it the wrong way with people he’s known for years
This shyt could’ve been dealt with differently by him but of course he jumps out the window
Zo
Grady
Frank/Genevieve
Sarah
Freez
Ryan Davis
Marcus
Peanut
His daughter
I know I’m missing some
Have all fallen victim to his wrath
My question is when is he going to reflect before reacting
Eventually he going to get that old Mexican bytch out of there by crossing the line
But i seriously doubt that because that old hoe is a battered woman mentally and just as toxic
Just another dude that lacks accountability and self awareness

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Corey was diddled by an uncle or something. That is only reason why I think that he constant talks about homosexuals.

Either that or he's in the closet.

No straight man goes that hard on gays unless he's sweet himself.
yup classic projection. "i'ma make sure they don't suspect me."

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t keep up with Corey but every time I see something about him, it seems like he calling someone gay.

I watched that clip and Godfrey was explaining himself way too much lol.

He already know what Corey on, he set himself up calling in.
I agree. However they go back to their teens and they have always seemed solid. They even sounded like bros going back and forth over some shyt. Beyond that the whole "thou dost protest too much" shyt went out the window when everybody's response to Katt's shyt was "well they aint say he was lyin".

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Godfrey got outted.... nikkas fukking hoes with a fakkit. He had a gay white best friend lol

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey is best as a side man that can chirp in with the occasional funny comment like back in the Speedy's Comedy Corner days. Once he started trying to carry his own show his lack of depth stood out. Basically all he has going for him now is calling everybody gay.
He wasnt supposed to have to carry the show. It was an ensemble with him, Freez, and Zo. Not sure what happened with Freez (I can imagine with this nikka Corey :heh:) and we all know what happened with Zo. And he has run off all other possible replacements except Craig who, while I like him, is just Corey Jr. He is usually in lockstep with him and wont push back if he isnt. So now the nikka out there all by himself and he is getting exposed.