Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You know what, things worked out okay.

A racist was removed from the police force before he could seriously hurt someone. Instead of tearing in on a teen for dating out, we should be talking about whether this requires a review of all the cases he had been involved in.

We can do both :yeshrug:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoutout to that department for firing this fcking clown. Black kid got a lawsuit on his hands. He bout to get a huge settlement and marry the fired cop daughter and ain't nothing the fired cop can do about it. The daughter is 18 and in love with black men. Nothing the fired cop can do about that. Hopefully the fired cop gets arrested and thrown in jail with all the people he wrongfully harassed and arrested.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are setting your child up for a rude and possibly deadly wake up call if you don't teach them about white supremacy.

White supremacists setting their self up for a rude and possibly deadly wake up call if they don't understand that their wives and daughters can't resist black men. White supremacists can't get it in their heads that their women love black men and ain't nothing they can do to stop that. They crave black men

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Our default setting are different from yours. 'Drilling' them, at best, is a temporary solution.

I've tried to quit Becky, 'cause I genuinely want to start a family with a sista, and this is what happens every time...

Week 1 : :russ: Wakanda Forever!!!!

Week 2: :jawalrus:

Week 3: :patrice: .Must ... fukk ... Becky ...

Week 4: :francis: Must ....fukk .... Becky...

Week 5: :mjcry: Must fukk Becky!

Week 7: :snoop: MUST fukk BECKY!!

Week 8: :yeshrug: Becky got fukked.

I've been through that same process about six times over the past decade.

Only God can judge us, b.
Ayoooooo:laff:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
And again I ask why my tax dollars go towards cops

Whats the real point of them

That cac is an idiot. If he really wanted to pull that Duke-Nukem’ shyt he coulda did it one on one off duty. Hell they were only dating THREE months:mjlol: he act like they was engaged.

Now both his daughters are that much more intrigued and will get blacked soon enough esp when they go off to college:lolbron:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Haven't you said that you don't find black women attractive, when comparing them to white women? :patrice:

No I said I have a type. The average bw That I see doesn't fit that type. However my mother and sister are bw and I love them dearly. My ex-wife was a bw and I love her deerly .Many of my cousins are bw's and I love them dearly too

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
fukk losing his job, the cop should be hauled off to prison. I may not agree with breh's dating choices but he has the right to date who the fukk he wants.

All these cops need to have body cams rolling AT ALL TIMES. All too often they can't be trusted with the power they've been given.