Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Interesting that there's more outrage in this thread at the black kid than the pig.

You appear to be the only one here who didn't already know what these white devils are about.
Black kid like all Black men with white women put himself in a precarious position and honestly at this point he's in this alone and gets no sympathy.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Our default setting are different from yours. 'Drilling' them, at best, is a temporary solution.

I've tried to quit Becky, 'cause I genuinely want to start a family with a sista, and this is what happens every time...

Week 1 : :russ: Wakanda Forever!!!!

Week 2: :jawalrus:

Week 3: :patrice: .Must ... fukk ... Becky ...

Week 4: :francis: Must ....fukk .... Becky...

Week 5: :mjcry: Must fukk Becky!

Week 7: :snoop: MUST fukk BECKY!!

Week 8: :yeshrug: Becky got fukked.

I've been through that same process about six times over the past decade.

Only God can judge us, b.
:picard:
Damn, you got issues. Why don't you figure out why you pedestalize white women and go from there. This level of thirst for a *race* is pathological and embarrassing.

Be out here like Golum salivating over white p*ssy, brehs...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That's a copout. Because we expect them to handle us like shyt, we should waste our efforts tearing into our own?

The excuses are without weight.
Has history ever shown them treating us with dignity? It's not a cop out, it's called using common sense. White parents hate their children (especially their daughters) dating black men. We know this and yet so many continue to date them. I can't have any sympathy when black men have been lynched and castrated for centuries just for looking at a cave bytch.

If these fools still want to mess around with them and not expect consequences then more fool them.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Has history ever shown them treating us with dignity? It's not a cop out, it's called using common sense. White parents hate their children (especially their daughters) dating black men. We know this and yet so many continue to date them. I can't have any sympathy when black men have been lynched and castrated for centuries just for looking at a cave bytch.

If these fools still want to mess around with them and not expect consequences then more cool them.

You circled back to the same failed point. No one is arguing that what happened was unexpected.

Wrong is wrong. If you expect rape from a person, and they go out and commit rape that shyt is wrong. Same applies to murder, assault, theft whatever.

You can talk about what the victim should have expected going into the situation but it should not overshadow the actual wrong committed.

Take the teen out of the equation and you have a racist man with the ability to abuse the law. That is concerning because it taints the other cases he would have worked on other the years.

The above is something that needs to be discussed but it is being ignored because "it is expected of white people". Guess what? Something being expected does not stop it from being an issue that needs to be addressed.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Thread full of "black" men over looking the white cop wrong doing to criticize the black victim. "Bu bu but y'all black men stop fcking these white men wives and daughters"

Interesting that there's more outrage in this thread at the black kid than the pig.

That's a copout. Because we expect them to handle us like shyt, we should waste our efforts tearing into our own?

The excuses are without weight.

The larger point here is that these white people DO NOT CARE about their black significant others. If a police officer is taking MY bf out of a car for no reason, I'm recording, I'm on Facebook Live, I'm calling the police on the the police... SOMETHING. I don't care WHO that officer is. Because I know that he's facing bodily harm that I'm not facing in that situation. You can say she lacks awareness but if you've chosen to date a black man you need to educate yourself--something these white women have no interest in doing.

So my criticism of him is the same criticism yall have for people who choose to procreate with deadbeats--why are you involved with someone who clearly doesn't give a fukk about you?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The larger point here is that these white people DO NOT CARE about their black significant others. If a police officer is taking MY bf out of a car for no reason, I'm recording, I'm on Facebook Live, I'm calling the police on the the police... SOMETHING. I don't care WHO that officer is. Because I know that he's facing bodily harm that I'm not facing in that situation. You can say she lacks awareness but if you've chosen to date a black man you need to educate yourself--something these white women have no interest in doing.

So my criticism of him is the same criticism yall have for people who choose to procreate with deadbeats--why are you involved with someone who clearly doesn't give a fukk about you?

So if a black cop did this to a white boy you would be cool with it? Right?

You would blame the white dude for dating the black cops daughter? Right?

He should of knew better than to date a black man's daughter. Right?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black parents that's against their kids dating outside of their race are bad parents to y'all but white parents that's against their kids dating outside their race are good parents to y'all.