Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:unimpressed:
Stupid for all the parties involved in doing this shyt

this is why i don't give a shyt about lebron's victim mentality. he not only played a part in it but he was the biggest reason why russ is on the team. and then he turns around and throws russ under the bus for 2 years acting like he ain't want him. both + ad can go. whole team full of crybabies

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did any of you guys watch the Luke cage series on Netflix? In the episode when cottonmouth kills one of his associates Turk Barrett was like I’m going uptown you Harlem nikkas are off the hook. That’s your lakers organization. How Lebron going to say this shyt

LeDenzel Washington ass acting going on here. :heh: Sound like an actor trying to minimize set production issues.

“Yeah, there have been some issues in terms of on set chemistry and we are 50 million over budget and in extended reshoots for the next 5 years, but I think once the movie is in theaters people are going to enjoy it for what it is”

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Kobe didn't know those cacs were filming and gonna put him on blast :manny:

Plus Kobe got tons of criticism in the mid 00s from like 03-07. It's not like he was getting a pass for his behavior. They called him a bad teammate and all types of other shyt back then.

Now if Kobe would've did this to Pau than thats another story. But Kobe always defended Pau through the trade rumors.
we really comparing Westbrook to Pau :dead:

You are one deranged motherfukker :russ:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think now is the time for Ham to hold EVERYONE accountable like he said he would in the offseason.

Specifically LeBron James.

But, This kind of turmoil is needed.

The anger, the passive aggressiveness, the politics, the lack of trust.

Everything we know and don't know about.

It's not that Russ gotta stand up to LeBron, it's the team as a whole. He is disrespecting ALL of them by saying they should be ok with trades, when he ain't never been traded himself.

Player meeting is in order involving the coach.

Put everything out on the table, say EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID, criticisms and all. Then move forward.

No more politics, LeBron.

No more, recklessness Russ.

No more injuries AD.

Go get the chip, like yall supposed to.

This is drama at its finest. And I like it.

Its Still fukk all yall Bron stans and untrustworthy Laker Stans. But we in this together.

I still got hope.

Now back to hiding.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think now is the time for Ham to hold EVERYONE accountable like he said he would in the offseason.

Specifically LeBron James.

But, This kind of turmoil is needed.

The anger, the passive aggressiveness, the politics, the lack of trust.

Everything we know and don't know about.

It's not that Russ gotta stand up to LeBron, it's the team as a whole. He is disrespecting ALL of them by saying they should be ok with trades, when he ain't never been traded himself.

Player meeting is in order involving the coach.

Put everything out on the table, say EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID, criticisms and all. Then move forward.

No more politics, LeBron.

No more, recklessness Russ.

No more injuries AD.

Go get the chip, like yall supposed to.

This is drama at its finest. And I like it.

Its Still fukk all yall Bron stans and untrustworthy Laker Stans. But we in this together.

I still got hope.

Now back to hiding.
I honestly couldn't get past the first sentence

Darvin Ham is a HUGE reason why we are where we are. There have been countless games where he has made the same mistakes with his rotations again and again and again and again and REFUSES to correct them.

Why are you running 3-4 guard lineups? Why the hell was there a situation where you ran a FIVE guard lineup in a current NBA game where your biggest player was Austin Reaves? Why are you still running 3-4 guard lineups when the FO just got you a 6'8 player in Rui? Why is Max Christie and Wenyen getting DNP's when they are our highest energy guys? Why are you STILL not fouling when up 3.. Why are you STILL not calling timeouts and watching your team give up massive runs while you just stand there

If anyone needs to be called out it needs to be Darvin right along with everyone else. I remember Russ actually telling Phil Handy couple weeks ago right before the half "Y'all coaches gotta do better man" and he was 1000% right

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
we really comparing Westbrook to Pau :dead:

You are one deranged motherfukker :russ:

Yeah you’re right. Kobe didn’t force the lakers to get Pau whereas Bron and AD made a concerted effort to grab Russ over better options. And fakkits like you keep denying his accountability. Talk about deranged…

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you’re right. Kobe didn’t force the lakers to get Pau whereas Bron and AD made a concerted effort to grab Russ over better options. And fakkits like you keep denying his accountability. Talk about deranged…
No one is denying his accountability you dumb motherfukker. We're just saying the FRONT OFFICE AND OWNER makes the decisions and has the final say, and thus is responsible at the end of the day.

You do not understand how an NBA franchise works

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
bleacher report on crack

Tim MacMahon of ESPN reported the Lakers and Jazz have discussed the framework of a trade that would send Mike Conley and Malik Beasley to Los Angeles in exchange for Russell Westbrook and two future first-round picks. The Jazz would likely buy Westbrook out from the remainder of his contract.