Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here crying for Westbrook. fukk him. If he played like not an idiot he would be starting and a solid piece. Instead that nikka does what he does on the court. Start the rebuild I'm sick of everybody at this point.
This is exactly how I feel..if you actually watched him play for the Lakers, you would hate that dude with a passion. He is legit retarded when it comes to team basketball

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
\
The nuclear option :ohhh:

He’s got four days to create a situation so toxic they have no choice but to trade Russ. Off to a great start so far.

nikkas in here crying for Westbrook. fukk him. If he played like not an idiot he would be starting and a solid piece. Instead that nikka does what he does on the court. Start the rebuild I'm sick of everybody at this point.
Yea it is kinda laughable.
I've been more positive about Russ than most nikkas. Yet, brehs are what about Russ :damn:

Seems like its either trade him away or maybe shut him down for the year.

Or Russ know what it is and it is what it is. He'll get over it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Say what u want about Russ but it’s fukked up how his own teammate doing him.
HE fukkING IS ASS AND DOESNT WANT TO CHANGE HIS GAME

IM DONE THE BROADIE BUS THIS nikka GOTTA GO WHAT THE fukk I AINT SAID shyt LAST YR BUT NOW HELL fukkING NAH HE GOTTA GO
LIKE HAM KEEPS TRYNA PLUG THIS nikka IN AND WE LOSING LIKE WHAT THE fukk
THEN THIS nikka COMING OUT WITH THIS fukkERY

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS shyt PLEAE HE GOTTA GO :bryan:

Reminder this is just a sport and everything im doing right now is extra and not to be taken that seriously

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn, lol at least when Kobe was talkin about trade shyt in 06 it was the off-season. I ain’t never seen no shyt like this.

Ain’t no coming back from this, Russ has been horrible and we gotta deal him but I don’t think he deserves this. He’s been the worst big name player in Lakers history but damn….
0xGxGsp.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
To be honest, I wish LeBron woulda shyt on Russ last season when he fukked everything up and undermined Vogel. :manny:

It looks bad but Russ has acted like an arrogant, entitled diva since he got to LA and has zero remorse for his play or actions since being with the Lakers. He's the last guy I'm gonna feel bad for.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn, lol at least when Kobe was talkin about trade shyt it was the off-season. I ain’t never seen no shyt like this.

Ain’t no coming back from this, Russ has been horrible and we gotta deal him but I don’t think he deserves this. He’s been the worst big name player in Lakers history but damn….
0xGxGsp.png
Dude gotta go I’m exasperated at this shyt :mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Russ driving all of us crazy and none of actually gotta deal that retard ijs
:manny:
That Lets go out and have fun shyt just sealed the deal for me. I thought this yr Broadie redemption as he was one of my favorite players back in his Thunder days and wanted him to be a Laker to be paired up with Kobe but man :palm: this is a nightmare
Kobe probably would’ve ate that nikka head off if he said that shyt near him :dead:

Lets have fun :deadrose:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas in here wanna strangle Russ on a nightly basis.. you don't think Bron wants to also after he was basically lying to them about "sacrificing for a chip" and doing the little things.

We've stated again and again ITT. Russ wouldn't be looked at so negatively if he was able to finish at the rim at even an average level, if he was able to pay attention on the defensive end, if he was able to shoot 80% from the FT line like he used to (Hell Bron has worked on that and shooting 78% after being terrible for the past few years so don't tell me it's solely due to age).. if he was able to cut out the dumb ass turnovers by even 1-2 per game, or the atrocious hero ball shots .

He refused to adapt, and he lied to everyone saying that he was willing to

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, I wish LeBron woulda shyt on Russ last season when he fukked everything up and undermined Vogel. :manny:

It looks bad but Russ has acted like an arrogant, entitled diva since he got to LA and has zero remorse for his play or actions since being with the Lakers. He's the last guy I'm gonna feel bad for.
Fair point in last year would have been better timing wise :ehh:

I think the coaching staff/Vogel was all but saying why are you forcing this dude on us :francis: