Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's an obvious plan, but Lakers front office is too cheap to do this.

I don't know why people are saying shyt like, "The Nets deal failed for XYZ conspiracy reason." The Nets deal failed because the Suns' offer is clearly better. Suns were probably stupid to trade that much, so give it a rest. The question is what the Lakers front office will do with their remaining options, and past history tells us the answer is nothing.

I asked before, how long back do you have to go to find a good trade/signing that wasn't essentially forced upon them by Bron and Klutch? Are we talking Ron Artest some 14 years ago? Who else since then? The front office hasn't made good moves in forever.

Look at this disingenuous fakkit.

First off, we did kinda have a trade for CP3 that was reversed because the league was hating on us. That was before you were secretly rooting for us because of your dikkriding nature so you probably forgot about that.

Secondly, we traded Mosgov and DLO for Brook Lopez and Kuzma which was a good trade considering you yourself criticized the FO just yesterday for letting Brook go, and Kuzma contributed to a championship and got us out of a bad Mosgov contract

Third, we were a rebuilding period for a lot of that time period which included lots of great draft picks, there's only so many trades or big signings you're gonna make when you're rebuilding. But of course you left that out fakkit.

Lastly, you talk about good trades forced upon the FO because of Bron and Klutch but fail to mention the TERRIBLE RW trade that was forced upon them by the same fukking people which is why this squad is in it's current position.

Oh yeah, can't forget about the time you wanted the LAkers to trade Zo for fukking Pat Bev during a season when Bron gave up and we missed the playoffs....

fakkit.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It's an obvious plan, but Lakers front office is too cheap to do this.

I don't know why people are saying shyt like, "The Nets deal failed for XYZ conspiracy reason." The Nets deal failed because the Suns' offer is clearly better. Suns were probably stupid to trade that much, so give it a rest. The question is what the Lakers front office will do with their remaining options, and past history tells us the answer is nothing.

I asked before, how long back do you have to go to find a good trade/signing that wasn't essentially forced upon them by Bron and Klutch? Are we talking Ron Artest some 14 years ago? Who else since then? The front office hasn't made good moves in forever.

You mean the Mavs?

Yea the Suns and the Mavs both had better deals on the table. But the Nets also weren’t operating in good faith with the Lakers. They asked for more of the Lakers than they did of any other team. Straight tried to gut them….asking for pick swaps on an expiring toxic contract:martin:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Look at this disingenuous fakkit.

First off, we did kinda have a trade for CP3 that was reversed because the league was hating on us. That was before you were secretly rooting for us because of your dikkriding nature so you probably forgot about that.

Secondly, we traded Mosgov and DLO for Brook Lopez and Kuzma which was a good trade considering you yourself criticized the FO just yesterday for letting Brook go, and Kuzma contributed to a championship and got us out of a bad Mosgov contract

Third, we were a rebuilding period for a lot of that time period which included lots of great draft picks, there's only so many trades or big signings you're gonna make when you're rebuilding. But of course you left that out fakkit.

Lastly, you talk about good trades forced upon the FO because of Bron and Klutch but fail to mention the TERRIBLE RW trade that was forced upon them by the same fukking people which is why this squad is in it's current position.

Oh yeah, can't forget about the time you wanted the LAkers to trade Zo for fukking Pat Bev during a season when Bron gave up and we missed the playoffs....

fakkit.
:mjlol:

This muthafukka stay bein zesty with nikkas

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

This muthafukka stay bein zesty with nikkas

Nothing I said was zesty it was all facts, but i know gay shyt is constantly on your mind try harder with them corny ass cac jokes you 60 year old fakkit

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

3967.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You mean the Mavs?

Yea the Suns and the Mavs both had better deals on the table. But the Nets also weren’t operating in good faith with the Lakers. They asked for more of the Lakers than they did of any other team. Straight tried to gut them….asking for pick swaps on an expiring toxic contract:martin:

Yeah I meant the Mavs. Those have always been the same squads to me anyway lol.

My only point is that whether or not the Nets were operating in good faith, there was no chance to get Kyrie anyway. So it's pointless to argue about it.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Did any of you guys watch the Luke cage series on Netflix? In the episode when cottonmouth kills one of his associates Turk Barrett was like I’m going uptown you Harlem nikkas are off the hook. That’s your lakers organization. How Lebron going to say this shyt