Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Did any of you guys watch the Luke cage series on Netflix? In the episode when cottonmouth kills one of his associates Turk Barrett was like I’m going uptown you Harlem nikkas are off the hook. That’s your lakers organization. How Lebron going to say this shyt

Lmaoooo yo this crazy.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Terrible thing for Bron to say.

Unless he's legit forcing the Lakers hand to trade Russ....

Something pretty much everybody here is hoping for :patrice:

What he's doing is being selfish and whining like a bytch.

At this point Phill telling Jeanie to trade him was the right idea (AD too). Wouldn't be surprised to see them ship him off ASAP and re-sign Russ for the low tbh.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm confused by people's reaction to that clip. He was asked about the trade and said he was disappointed? It's not like that interview was specifically about that trade or anything. I think people are overreacting a bit.

People aren't just reacting to the clip, they are reacting to it in the context of the sub-tweets and all his other passive aggressive bullshyt that he's known for.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Terrible thing for Bron to say.

Unless he's legit forcing the Lakers hand to trade Russ....

Something pretty much everybody here is hoping for :patrice:
The nuclear option :ohhh:

He’s got four days to create a situation so toxic they have no choice but to trade Russ. Off to a great start so far.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
People aren't just reacting to the clip, they are reacting to it in the context of the sub-tweets and all his other passive aggressive bullshyt that he's known for.
I mean… even not including that. Like we not dumb nikka. You woulda had to give up somebody for Kyrie and it ain’t AD 👀