Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Motherfukk Joe tsai

I certainly hope we get our vengeance in the near future but I just can’t help but to respect the trolling right now this shyt is masterful on his part. :skip:

With that said, I think the revelation that Tsai was working out of pure spite might make the Lakers FO seriously consider pursuing Kyrie if for no other reason than to send a middle finger response right back.

I gotta say tho, I’m really starting to wonder if teams are also doing this because Jeanie is a woman. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was at least a tinge of good ol boy network energy going on. Not that the front office we got makes things any easier. I just can’t help but notice more teams trying to bully and hoe the squad because of past success.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
say what u want about Rob and them, they don’t move loud. Klutch the ones be planting stories and blatantly trying to get guys under contract from other teams. As an owner and Gm, yea that’s gonna have u hot. I can’t even blame the nets owner for being petty. Especially when u pre celebrating on twitter with emojis.

Breh, I completely forgot this in the midst of the madness.

Yeah, that was absolutely terrible on their part and it had to have played a role in this outcome. Outside of the flabgic era, Lakers front office typically isn’t loud about major moves so Bron and Phil doing college thotty social media posts was quite unbecoming.

Just think, some of us thought they did it because the deal was pretty much done because no one would be brazen enough. That’s how hot of a move it was. Yes, the front office has issues but y’all can’t blame them for this one :francis:

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers FO doesn't have to be loud because they have people in the media that will protect them/spin things in their favor just to maintain a close relationship....The Lakers wouldn't be in the effed-up position that they are in if they just made the simple, no-brainer moves like...trade for Turner/Hield, sign Caruso, sign B. Lopez, trade Randle, etc....They've wasted a ton of assets...And what about some of the asinine contracts the Lakers have given out over the years?....Deng (4 yr/72m)....Mozgov ( 4yr/64).........I also keep hearing some people say...well...Pelinka wanted to make the Hield trade and it was Bron who pushed for the Russ deal.....If that's the case, why didn't Rob make the Turner/Hield trade when he had the opportunity?........ How do you enter the season with such a lopsided roster with no post depth? no wing defenders? and no shooters?:.......The Lakers weren't trying to win a championship this season they were trying to sabotage the team and limit/avoid the repeater tax......Also, Rob isn't getting fired because he's doing what Jeanie wants.

I have no problem with the Lakers not getting Kyrie. I was never a fan of the "Big 3" BS....but they need to surround AD/Lebron with some competent role players so that they don't have to carry such a huge load.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
say what u want about Rob and them, they don’t move loud. Klutch the ones be planting stories and blatantly trying to get guys under contract from other teams. As an owner and Gm, yea that’s gonna have u hot. I can’t even blame the nets owner for being petty. Especially when u pre celebrating on twitter with emojis.

Exactly. Magic was moving loud with PG shyt too, also moved loud with AD deadline deal that backfired. Klutch is the same way.

That type of shyt rubs every other franchise the wrong way and leads to teams not wanting to fukk with us.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Should just trade AD for KD and figure out the rest later. If KD is available what teams are in position to put together the best offer?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why not pivot to some guys with big contracts who can also be tradeable assets? Rosier will have like 3yrs 60 mil on his contract. He can help u now and has a big contract that they can flip for better assets down the line. the Lakers need to start getting assets on their team. They the only squad in the league that has no assets in the form of players.That’s part of the reason why they got shytted on in that Kyrie trade. And honestly they would get shytted on in any deal concerning a star because other teams are always gonna come thru with better deals than them….add to the fact that there is always a Laker tax….add to the fact that the Front Office is straight booty juice and you see why they are in a huge huge bind right now.

It's an obvious plan, but Lakers front office is too cheap to do this.

I don't know why people are saying shyt like, "The Nets deal failed for XYZ conspiracy reason." The Nets deal failed because the Mavs' offer is clearly better. Mavs were probably stupid to trade that much, so give it a rest. The question is what the Lakers front office will do with their remaining options, and past history tells us the answer is nothing.

I asked before, how long back do you have to go to find a good trade/signing that wasn't essentially forced upon them by Bron and Klutch? Are we talking Ron Artest some 14 years ago? Who else since then? The front office hasn't made good moves in forever.

Last edited: