Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol not understanding why y’all upset. Y’all gotta admit that Dallas package better than what we could’ve done even if we threw all our chips in it. It is what it is. fukkery would’ve been crazy but it wasn’t meant.

Make something happen in the meanwhile and move forward. :ehh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no way I'm putting Max and Austin in a trade package with first round picks + Westbrook for Kyrie :dead: .
Well we would have gotten back more than just Kyrie. Cause even Westbrook by himself the salaries don't match. All everything I heard was EITHER Max or Reaves.

Regardless this FO won't make a move at the deadline.. I'll believe it when I see it.

If they don't, then I'm officially on the "trade Bron" wagon for next year

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
nikka more worried about saving picks for some kids playing in Middle school right now then winning another championship lmao.
Yea and what happens if we give up all that and Kyrie walks off this offseason?
Also banking on the fact that it all goes to shyt the minute AD goes down again this season?
Davey Scatino is that you? you gon tell us its just a studdet step?

Are you a Lakers fan or a Bron stan?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Also Kyrie chose the Mavs cause they probably are willing to give him that 4 yr deal he wants and not the 2 yr deal. Cuban is apparently more desperate than the Lakers

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Team is 4 games out of 4th place with AD missing a month, Bron missing time and 6-7 losses that were either blown due to the team collapsing and/or missed calls :martin::martin:. There was a path to at least the conference finals with Kyrie on this team. There is only one team in the West who you don’t question and even they are struggling
If Kyrie was a star that barley missed games I could see the bright side of trading the 2 picks on a gamble, but he misses games because the weather didn't feel right that day and he's injury prone. You trade all that for Kyrie and he gets injured or decides to take more time off where you go from there? There's not a star player to get before feb 9, but there are ways to at least improve the roster.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lol not understanding why y’all upset. Y’all gotta admit that Dallas package better than what we could’ve done even if we threw all our chips in it. It is what it is. fukkery would’ve been crazy but it wasn’t meant.

Dawg there‘s other better moves out there

Lakers dodged a bullet here

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and what happens if we give up all that and Kyrie walks off this offseason?
Also banking on the fact that it all goes to shyt the minute AD goes down again this season?
Davey Scatino is that you?

Are you a Lakers fan or a Bron stan?

I'm a Lakers fan and give Bron shyt all the time lmao. I'm more concerned with winning no matter what. We have made the playoffs twice in the last decade fam. I'm over losing.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Exactly, we can still make something happen. Sure, I can admit that I would’ve loved to see Kyrie on the Lakers just to see what that would’ve looked like but we can’t act like that was THE make or break move.

Making this team even deeper/more balanced may prove to be the better route in the end.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Which ones? And do you believe the front office will ship out the chips (1st round picks and Russ) to get it?

Cause all of the past 2 years points to "NO". They'd rather keep the picks for their future, and that's our only trading piece.

They will go into the off-season looking for a role players or 2 with the limited cap space we have and try and keep it moving.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Not necessarily…it didn’t stop the Raptors from trading for Kawhi :manny:
Raptors traded for him at the start of the season no? Plus I don’t think Kawhi is that vocal of a guy. Plus Kawhi isn’t a headcase like Kyrie is who burned 3 teams with his fukkery

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

idgaf about Ky specifically but I felt that was the only option available for starstruck Jeannie to dump Russ
:martin:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Which ones? And do you believe the front office will ship out the chips (1st round picks and Russ) to get it?

Cause all of the past 2 years points to "NO". They'd rather keep the picks for their future, and that's our only trading piece.

They will go into the off-season looking for a role players or 2 with the limited cap space we have and try and keep it moving.
Jazz and the Raptors

Lakers are not getting a star ya‘ll gotta forget that

Dame is not asking out

They gonna have to see if they can get a PG and two swing man SFs that can shoot. Some rotation dudes

Last edited: