Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
25-29, wrap this shyt up

giphy.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
there's other trades that can be done and to be honest they would be better for y'all in the future then the kyrie trade:manny:
No there’s not, west as wide open as it’s ever been, Bron still playing at a level never seen for someone his age, AD playing great. The time is now, every LeBron year going forward is a gamble, he’s still human and will have a noticable drop off eventually

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This
But nikkas in here crying when we would’ve been in the same situation with Dwight cuz Kyrie didn’t want a two yr extension which was the option we wanted if we were giving up all these assets he wanted to wait till the off season to get a four yr max which he could always decide to leave like Dwight did. Which he could do with the Mavs this offseason now
Plus we GOT OUTBID LMAO
It would be one thing if the lakers weren’t engaging at all ..but the reports are that the Nets simply preferred the Mavs package and honestly I can’t blame them as it is better

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It would be one thing if the lakers weren’t engaging at all ..but the reports are that the Nets simply preferred the Mavs package and honestly I can’t blame them as it is better
Yeah they tried, but they didn’t offer much for him
Now Dallas might have an issue this off-season

I saw that shyt happpen with Dwight no way we could trust kyrie crazy ass :manny: