Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I saw on Twitter that the Nets were interested in Butler, Adobeyo, or Herro......That doesn't mean it's going to happen...But if Miami was open to giving up Butler the Lakers need to explore all options in a possible multiple-team trade.....Just because we don't think it's going to happen doesn't mean it won't/can't happen....Competent GMs exhaust all options.
Miami ain’t giving up Jimmy breh

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw on Twitter that the Nets were interested in Butler, Adobeyo, or Herro......That doesn't mean it's going to happen...But if Miami was open to giving up Butler the Lakers need to explore all options in a possible multiple-team trade.....Just because we don't think it's going to happen doesn't mean it won't/can't happen....Great GMs exhaust all options.

nets are interested doesn't mean miami is interested. there's no one on this team lebron included that can get jimmy butler. and that's not saying jimmy is better than Bron or AD but Jimmy is younger than Bron and what he brings to the heat is more valuable than what AD can bring to miami. there's no chance of getting jimmy.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I saw on Twitter that the Nets were interested in Butler, Adobeyo, or Herro......That doesn't mean it's going to happen...But if Miami was open to giving up Butler the Lakers need to explore all options in a possible multiple-team trade.....Just because we don't think it's going to happen doesn't mean it won't/can't happen....Competent GMs exhaust all options.

nikka. The Heat ain’t even picking up the phone if they have to give anything of value for that lunatic to sabotage their season. Herro, Adebayo and Jimmy all have more trade value than Kyrie and Pat Riley ain’t maxing out that unreliable head case. Only player available for an expiring deal Kyrie trade to Miami is Kyle Lowry. Kyrie going to LA as soon as they get bounced in the playoffs.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikka. The Heat ain’t even picking up the phone if they have to give anything of value for that lunatic to sabotage their season. Herro, Adebayo and Jimmy all have more trade value than Kyrie and Pat Riley ain’t maxing out that unreliable head case. Only player available on a Kyrie trade to Miami is Kyle Lowry.

Miami literally makes no sense. Kyrie doesn’t fit the teams identity.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I know you want to defend Pelinka but this is straight from his mouth. Vogel did the exact 3 guards lineups. The day I will blame Ham for this is the day Pelinka brings on a capable wing defender. Troy Brown and JTA are the only two wings and they would get cooked by good wings every game too. Stanley Johnson is the only good defender we have had there in the recent years. Its no secret that the FO is in love with guards and ignores the wing position every FA. They need to address it before the deadline.

Rui…..

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka. The Heat ain’t even picking up the phone if they have to give anything of value for that lunatic to sabotage their season. Herro, Adebayo and Jimmy all have more trade value than Kyrie and Pat Riley ain’t maxing out that unreliable head case. Only player available for an expiring deal Kyrie trade to Miami is Kyle Lowry. Kyrie going to LA as soon as they get bounced in the playoffs.
They can't even trade Herro this season per the CBA.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yall can cry about the Bev shyt, he's been our go to guard other wings every game. This is not the first time:skip:, it just looked bad tonight because he got fully cooked.

The real issue was Jonas who gets benched every game for Pelicans having 18 and 14 in 3 Qs. AD was lazy on defense tonight, it is what it is.
Bev is one of their better defensive players so him closing makes sense I just don't get Ham's obsession with Schroeder. Dude played nearly 40 minutes this game. He had a great playmaking game but he isn't a good enough shooter or defender to guarantee closing minutes. They needed to close the game with Rui or even Westbrook (or Max but we know that won't happen), this game called for more size on the floor.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bev is one of their better defensive players so him closing makes sense I just don't get Ham's obsession with Schroeder. Dude played nearly 40 minutes this game. He had a great playmaking game but he isn't a good enough shooter or defender to guarantee closing minutes. They needed to close the game with Rui or even Westbrook (or Max but we know that won't happen), this game called for more size on the floor.

Schroder is actually one of our best on-ball defenders, and he's quick and wily, which is why he averages a steal a game, same as Beverly.

The difference is that Dennis is actually an offensive threat and a 90% free throw shooter, which is invaluable in these close games we find ourselves in. Hell, he had 10 assists this game. He fukked up with a really bad turnover after that steal with 11 or so seconds left in the game though...

I don't mind Dennis at all. We don't rely on him for too much, so anything he gives is a plus. The correct move was to take Beverly out of the game and put Hachimura on Ingram when Bev picked up all them fouls. Yes, he made it hard to get the ball to Brandon, but once it did, he couldn't stop him. Too high of a release for a 6 foot guard.

That was on Ham.