Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't need your guys to score 70 each game to win. This is on Darvin Ham for having a 6'1 PG guard Brandon Fukn Ingram and do nothing else besides have him occasionally switch TBJ on him.

Imaging the Pelicans have Jose Alvarado guard Bron down the stretch and just let him go 1v1... They wouldn't. Cause it's a recipe for disaster.

It's not rocket science, they couldn't get stops.. they couldn't get rebounds, and why was that?

bruh

they couldn't get stops because Bron and AD weren't even bothering to play defense or getting rebounds. we were all saying that throughout the thread. bron didn't even bother contesting shots...all game. it didn't hurt us in the first half but look at the 2nd half. AD wasn't even jumping to contest shots. he was getting bullied by nance on the boards just like harteinstein did to him.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all always want to place the blame to everyone else when we lose. never on the 2 guys. at least im impartial enough to blame guys when they deserve it like Russ and the role players. I even said it when we were up 10 that this team has no killer instinct, that was right after Bron took a dumbass shot and airballed it. AD took a heat check 3. tonight's game was on the 2 guys and Ham. u have 80M in salary and they have no sense of urgency.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
y'all always want to place the blame to everyone else when we lose. never on the 2 guys. at least im impartial enough to blame guys when they deserve it like Russ and the role players. I even said it when we were up 10 that this team has no killer instinct, that was right after Bron took a dumbass shot and airballed it. AD took a heat check 3. tonight's game was on the 2 guys and Ham. u have 80M in salary and they have no sense of urgency.
I knew it was over when Ham started the 4th when Bron and AD out there. 100% chance they were gonna run out of gas and there was no reason for it. Just like when he takes them both out at the same time. Ham does not understand rotations at all.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
bruh

they couldn't get stops because Bron and AD weren't even bothering to play defense or getting rebounds. we were all saying that throughout the thread. bron didn't even bother contesting shots...all game. it didn't hurt us in the first half but look at the 2nd half. AD wasn't even jumping to contest shots. he was getting bullied by nance on the boards just like harteinstein did to him.
They couldn't get stops because Brandon Ingram was able to shoot over a midget, and when we brought someone to double he was able to find an open man, and when either missed they were able to get the board BECAUSE THERE ARE 3 GUARDS ON THE COURT

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Yup. Just consistent denial that Bron and AD influenced many of the roster decisions that led us to where we are today. Roster trash and they both play passive aggressive as fukk in making up the difference. When they're on it's amazing but like you said, no sense of urgency.

Other than that, Ham is doing some trash ass coaching, smh

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Just consistent denial that Bron and AD influenced many of the roster decisions that led us to where we are today. Roster trash and they both play passive aggressive as fukk in making up the difference. When they're on it's amazing but like you said, no sense of urgency.

Other than that, Ham is doing some trash ass coaching, smh

it's simple as that.

sure, BI got it going against Bev. but that would have been irrelevant if those 2 guys stepped on teams necks when they're up 10+. they never do. they want to play stupid and take dumb shots and teams go on runs and they're gassed at the end of the 4th. at the end of the day, the two guys taking half our salary cap need to shoulder the blame more than others. they gotta be better.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kyrie literally changes a game like this :manny:

But I'm putting the blame on Bron and AD for their lack of defense, Ham for terrible rotations as usual, and Gil Scot Heroin for being a bytch ass nikka.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yall can cry about the Bev shyt, he's been our go to guard other wings every game. This is not the first time:skip:, it just looked bad tonight because he got fully cooked.

The real issue was Jonas who gets benched every game for Pelicans having 18 and 14 in 3 Qs. AD was lazy on defense tonight, it is what it is.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Would the Lakers be better off trading for Kyrie/Harris, or facilitating a trade where they got back Butler/Curry?

IMO a closing lineup of AD/Lebron/Butler/Dennis/Curry would be better than AD/Lebron/Kyrie/Dennis/Harris.

Butler/Curry would give the Lakers a wing defender, a Legit 3rd option plus the shooting of Curry.

Kyrie/Harris would give LA another elite-level score but no defense...Harris hasn't been the same since the Buck series, I really don't trust him,

Last edited:
Daps
Kyrie literally changes a game like this :manny:

But I'm putting the blame on Bron and AD for their lack of defense, Ham for terrible rotations as usual, and Gil Scot Heroin for being a bytch ass nikka.
Look at this fakkit, too scared to tag me properly and has me on ignore. Who raised y'all Bron stans?

:picard: