Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This team came out with zero urgency, played cute and lost. This is what happens in the NBA. We can't afford to act like we are great when we are lower seed than them.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Just terrible..... I'm upset with this loss more than any other loss this season....Had a chance to pull even with the Pelicans and own the tiebreaker.

I think AD being the #1 option on offense takes away from his defense and Lebron's aggressiveness......Read somewhere that the Lakers' offense was better without AD, how's that even possible?.....AD needs to focus his energy more on defense/rebounding....He can still get his offense as the 1b 2nd option.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u guys can place the blame to whoever u want but your top guys are supposed to take over games. there's a reason why we're always in dog fights. they were playing hot potato and swinging it to troy brown meanwhile BI was going to work. it's inexcusable. AD was just roaming around doing nothing. Bron was pounding the ball and getting locked up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My concern is that when/if Kyrie comes back he won't stop himself from playing Bev/Kyrie/DS late in games

Something needs to be done about his rotations
Ham needs to be treated like Dave Roberts and have someone tell him who's playing/defending at all times. His decision making is embarrassing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
u guys can place the blame to whoever u want but your top guys are supposed to take over games. there's a reason why we're always in dog fights. they were playing hot potato and swinging it to troy brown meanwhile BI was going to work. it's inexcusable. AD was just roaming around doing nothing. Bron was pounding the ball and getting locked up.
Ingram was going to work with a six foot guard on him. What capable player is not cooking a midget?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn't need your guys to score 70 each game to win. This is on Darvin Ham for having a 6'1 PG guard Brandon Fukn Ingram and do nothing else besides have him occasionally switch TBJ on him.

Imaging the Pelicans have Jose Alvarado guard Bron down the stretch and just let him go 1v1... They wouldn't. Cause it's a recipe for disaster.

It's not rocket science, they couldn't get stops.. they couldn't get rebounds, and why was that?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ingram was going to work with a six foot guard on him. What capable player is not cooking a midget?
CllRe7KWEAAihOU.jpg

You gave me this alleyoop I am sorry

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
what's stopping Bron from guarding that matchup?

:what:
Nikka LeBron is 38 years old on a hurt foot.. this is real life, not a fukn video game where stamina is just "whatever". He needs to give his effort on the offensive end, where we have no one to shot create with that lineup, in addition to trying to attack the paint while trying to crash the boards.