Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
None of those other trade packages give us near title lock status like a Kyrie trade would. We get Kyrie we are the clear cut favorites to win it all.
I am not advocating not to trade for him, I am saying we don't need to give out additional assets when it is not necessary. If the Nets don't want 2 unprotected picks, it is on them, not us.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He has missed time 3 years in a row because of January 6, Covid, and Amazon links.

Breh, this is not fair :russ:

The nikka was standing on his beliefs. New York made that mandate in a global pandemic, that we seem to have recovered from.
Kyrie was not available before yesterday and we still had people begging Pelinka to trade for other packages because yall said LeBron and AD would easily win with some help

Don't say y'all, you talking to me.

I have been consistent on the Turner/Hield trade, you can't find me caping for any other package on this board, outside of agreeing with other posters on the merits of other trades. I've always wanted Turner and Hield and to get Westbrook off the team :ufdup:

Turner only recently signed his extension, meaning I was saying we should have made that trade up until a few days ago.

If you can find a better deal than the Kyrie or Turner/Buddy, holla at me :yeshrug:

Now we are not gonna call other packages trash because Kyrie has decided to make himself available. Can't have it both ways.

But that's not what was said, so you can stop putting words in my mouth. I said you keep going on about how valuable these picks are, but you want to trade them for role players when all we HAVE are role players.

I'm trying to get a star for them picks. Westbrook isn't an asset, he's a cancer, so I'm trying to pawn him off on anybody. Those picks are children, and the Lakers don't even draft well anyway. I've not once care about them picks. Christie doesn't even get to play, and Reaves is not only hurt, but a free agent next year who needs a larger contract and will probably get it.

Good role players with healthy AD/LeBron, I still have faith in them winning in this years weak West. Lakers have plenty of trade options available. Fans should only be upset if they completely sit out the trade deadline

Which is a possibility because, and you probably haven't noticed, NOBODY WANTS WESTBROOK. We have been shopping the nikka for almost two seasons. You have a team that has accepted your terms only they want the picks and a G-leaguer, or a role player that can't shoot on a team that needs shooting.

Y'all gone give me my flowers when this deal get done :mjgrin:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Reaves gives us the better chance to win the title now tho. That's why Im more hesitant to trade him.

More than Christie?

My thing is Ham don't even play Max, so we can't even get a good gauge on his fit with the team. We will literally go 2-21 from 3 and not put in our best shooter :snoop: :mjlol:

I was against getting rid of Ryan for this very reason. I'll take Kyrie and Max over Kyrie and Reaves.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
More than Christie?

My thing is Ham don't even play Max, so we can't even get a good gauge on his fit with the team. We will literally go 2-21 from 3 and not put in our best shooter :snoop: :mjlol:

I was against getting rid of Ryan for this very reason. I'll take Kyrie and Max over Kyrie and Reaves.
Reaves has more experience. I have more faith in him in a playoff series.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Reaves has more experience. I have more faith in him in a playoff series.

Fair enough :ehh:

I think Max will prove to be the better player though. He has a jumper and is easily more athletic, and about an even defender.

Both of them can go if Uncle Drew on the line, though.