Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So,

I was actually trying to remain quiet PERIOD. Did you hear me say ANYTHING when Russ was the reason the Lakers beat Memphis? No you didn't. But there were still nikkas throwing jabs at Russ in that very game, and none at LeBron.

I'm done talking to you nikkas about this shyt. With all the bad shooting the Lakers have, and no size, the Lakers still manage to win games. Why is that? It damn sure ain't Bron Ball. There's more than 1 way to play ball, something Bron Stans don't understand and Laker Stans have lost sight of.

Bron can literally get 35, 9, and 9 and win. Or he can get 35, 9, and 9, and lose. His shyt isn't impactful anymore. He don't play defense, and the Lakers don't run plays because Lebron can't run plays, or is unwilling to at least.

I still think the Lakers win the Chip THIS YEAR, I'll be in Vegas this weekend to put my 100$ bet on it. But honestly, I hope the Lakers just trade Russ AND their picks for whatever player just to watch both stanbases in shambles.

I may dap here and there, but don't expect me to post in this thread until the offseason.

Yall miserable ass nikkas got it.
Just had to point out that Bron is ranked 64th in the NBA in Defensive Win Shares.