Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If they're really concerned about his age, that's goofy. He's 33 with two more years on his deal at a very reasonable number. You need vets to play with LeBron and AD and there's nothing about his game to suggest he's gonna fall off a cliff soon. He's a gamer and a perfect fit.

Again, are they truly trying to compete or are they looking to the future, plus being cheap?
We'll see. Trade deadline hasn't passed yet there might be other moves being done

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The pistons don’t want to trade him

Ngl, it seem that way to me. I like doing this better than waiting. At least we not as desperate looking at the deadline. A hole was addressed regardless of how you feel about him so at the very least we can negotiate on more honest grounds.

If we can make one or two more moves to address needs we might be able to do something.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ngl, it seem that way to me. I like doing this better than waiting. At least we not as desperate looking at the deadline.

If we can make one or two more moves to address needs we might be able to do something.
I be following insiders. Bog not untouchable but the lakers pick might not even be a lottery pick. Even with that said the main reason not to trade BogDan the Pistons want to make everything perfect for Cade next season. So losing one of the better shooters in this league is not good for his development. It has to be a sweetheart deal to move him (sources )

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I be following insiders. Bog not untouchable but the lakers pick might not even be a lottery pick. Even with that said the main reason not to trade BogDan the Pistons want to make everything perfect for Cade next season. So losing one of the better shooters in this league is not good for his development. It has to be a sweetheart deal to move him (sources )
That whole situation is weird. I was surprised Bogdanovic signed that extension with a team going nowhere. He's not in Detroit's long-term plans, so it didn't make sense from their end besides making him a more attractive trade asset with the extra years on his deal.

I still think he gets traded.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bojan is a move if you want to maximize the next 2 years. He's been very good this year and will be decent next year. After that its anyone's guess. But is that not the point? To maximize LeBrons time. You cant get a better player than that in the trade market.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
^^^ wouldn't u rather have gtj?
I would be okay with either. Both have pros and cons. GTJ is much younger which is a plus but in terms of being a guy who can pretend to be a 2nd option when AD goes down, Bojan is probably better at that as of now and has playoff experience.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it’s true that rui trade pretty much killed our cap space then that let’s me know that more moves are on the way.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I would be okay with either. Both have pros and cons. GTJ is much younger which is a plus but in terms of being a guy who can pretend to be a 2nd option when AD goes down, Bojan is probably better at that as of now and has playoff experience.
GTJ is also likely to decline his option and become a free agent this summer.