Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I agree to an extent about needing to stop the amount of 3's.. but honestly these are "good shots" that they are taking because the paint is being so immensely packed. Playing like a 90's team isn't gonna win games in this league either tho
They aren't good shots when you have to say a prayer to hope it goes in. The bluepoint is out, invite the Lakers to shoot all the 3 pointers they want to and you have a high chance in beating them even if you aren't playing your best.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Being competitive is good for franchises like the Kings, Magic, Thunder etc.

Lakers are about contending. Period

Trading Westbrick for picks and crap just to be competitive isn't it.

I was a Lakers fan way before Lebron came and I'll be one after he's not a Laker.

LeBron wanted Westbrick, now he's got him. Make it work.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Being competitive is good for franchises like the Kings, Magic, Thunder etc.

Lakers are about contending. Period

Trading Westbrick for picks and crap just to be competitive isn't it.

I was a Lakers fan way before Lebron came and I'll be one after he's not a Laker.

LeBron wanted Westbrick, now he's got him. Make it work.

Do us all a favor:

Explain how you can be a contender if you are not competitive

Explain in detail how that works

:martin:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do us all a favor:

Explain how you can be a contender if you are not competitive

Explain in detail how that works

:martin:

I mean a 45-50 win team vying for the second round is "competitive". Is throwing away two first round picks and picking up Buddy Heild and Myles Turnerworth just being competitive? I wouldn't think so.

Lakers are going to have some cap space once Westbricks and some other contract's come off the books. Kyrie and Draymond are free agents next summer. Pairing those two with LeBron and AD makes the Lakers contenders. And we would still have our drafts picks to use/trade when needed.

Do you understand the difference now?

I rather be patient, send Westbrick and his contract home and go shopping next summer and be true contenders than trading for Heild and Turner and maybe making it out the first round this season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I mean a 45-50 win team vying for the second round is "competitive". Is throwing away two first round picks and picking up Buddy Heild and Myles Turnerworth just being competitive? I wouldn't think so.

Lakers are going to have some cap space once Westbricks and some other contract's come off the books. Kyrie and Draymond are free agents next summer. Pairing those two with LeBron and AD makes the Lakers contenders. And we would still have our drafts picks to use/trade when needed.

Do you understand the difference now?

I rather be patient, send Westbrick and his contract home and go shopping next summer and be true contenders than trading for Heild and Turner and maybe making it out the first round this season
:scust:

This team is already lacking shooting and you want to add Draymond's bum ass? :camby:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Want Lowry and Duncan Robinson for Russ?

:patrice:

Y’all get a shooter and I don’t have to watch flabby Lowry bricking and flopping all over the place for 82 games