Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lonnie Walker is not a good passer.

It seems like Russ is the only dude that can get AD a lob.

This is just coaching. I'm glad Ham got his shot, but he feels like an old school hire. Zero imagination on offense. Everybody standing around on offense late in games when you have zero shooting is incomprehensible.:gucci:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bro who cares. Pelicans gonna get our pick regardless. U blow it up now cause AD’s value will never be higher than it is right now. He’s a used car once u drive it off the lot. Time is ticking to get value. We made this mistake with Pau and lost him for nothing

I feel you but the only way you win an AD trade is if you get a lot of picks and young players.

Seems unlikely because a contender would want AD.

They just need to dig in and make a trade.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is just coaching. I'm glad Ham got his shot, but he feels like an old school hire. Zero imagination on offense. Everybody standing around on offense late in games when you have zero shooting is incomprehensible.:gucci:

I hate hiring coaches on staffs with generational talent. We did that bullshyt with Luke. Giannis just made Ham look good. Look at the Thunder and the Jazz. They went outside the box and got 2 coaches that will last 30 years

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

You guys wanted Frank gone and they started 7-5 last season with EVERYBODY on his head as soon as the season started. :yeshrug:

They were 16-13 at one point and people thought he was the worst coach in the league. Now look at this team.

I'm glad he doesn't have to suffer in LA anymore.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You guys wanted Frank gone and they started 7-5 last season with EVERYBODY on his head as soon as the season started. :yeshrug:

They were 16-13 at one point and people thought he was the worst coach in the league. Now look at this team.

I'm glad he doesn't have to suffer in LA anymore.

to be fair last season they had a easy schedule

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FhVtYqMXgAA5r4A

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It was easier to digest & watch the Robert Sacre era Lakers squad. Hell, I'd settle for Chucky Atkins & Chris Mihm walking through the door. This is by far and away the ugliest Lakers team I've witnessed, & there have been some bad ones over the last two decades. Just hideous basketball.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think the Lakers should attempt to pull off a 3-way trade with Indy/BK

To Indy: Westbrook and (2) 1st rd pks from LA (top 6 protected) and (2) 2nd rd pks from BK

To BK: Hield, Nunn

To LA: Kyrie, Curry, Turner

Indy gets picks and cap space...BK gets a good player for Kyrie without letting him walk for nothing...LA gets shooting, size, and a 3rd star who fits.

Last edited: