Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yes.

The Knicks are not talented as it is, and AD has not shown that he can make up for mid talent around him, which will be augmented by what I said already, keeping Randle when AD has an aversion to the 5 position. When his 20 games are missed this group will be also.

The Knicks have less upside from this deal than the Lakers.
And those four bums are part of the problem. :heh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because those guys are not that good and thibs is not going to play them enough to warrant keeping them. The knicks didnt want to trade RJ or multiple of their own picks later in the decade. That was the holdup. Obi was first out the door
Obi is 1 player. Nobody outside of Brunson/RJ/Randle plays more than 25 minutes on the Knicks. Percentages or not, trading 4 rotational pieces giving you 32 PPG for 1 man who will miss 20 games, only show up for 1 half of the games he plays, and will still be forced out of position doesn't make sense.

This is why they weren't giving up picks. There's a reason the trade machine has the Knicks 13 games worse.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron gonna take a month to rehab and be moody as hell the rest of the season. He will play just enough games to break Kareem's record and that is it. AD is barely a third option on a good team. Jeanie and Pelinka seem fine with throwing away this season. It is what it is. Maybe Kyrie and Turner come this summer. Trash like Nunn can be dropped to sign decent depth. Try to keep Gabriel, Brown, uber eats, Christie, Walker, and Schroder.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Because those guys are not that good and thibs is not going to play them enough to warrant keeping them. The knicks didnt want to trade RJ or multiple of their own picks later in the decade. That was the holdup. Obi was first out the door

The bolded is false

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Where is the Top young talent heading to BK in this trade?
Lmao at the Lakers getting all that for Russ

Okay, young talent was an overstatement on my part.....but BK would be getting a nice asset back for Kyrie instead of letting him walk for nothing. Hield is putting up 18/5/3 on 46/40/92 shooting. I think the Nets would prefer an asset like Hield rather than the Lakers' 2 first rd picks......I'm not saying BK would do it, but the Lakers need to exhaust all options.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Okay, young talent was an overstatement on my part.....but BK would be getting a nice asset back for Kyrie instead of letting him walk for nothing. Hield is putting up 18/5/3 on 46/40/92 shooting. I think the Net would prefer an asset like Hield rather than the Lakers 2 first rd picks......I'm not saying BK would do it, but the Lakers need to exhaust all options.
The Nets have Joe Harris and Seth. They don’t need or want Buddy who is worse defender than both.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Nets have Joe Harris and Seth. They don’t need or want Buddy who is worse defender than both.

I watch a lot of Pacers games and I don't understand how Hield ranks as such a terrible defender. The eye test says he average.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Harris is coming off a major injury and avg 7 ppg on 40/32 shooting...Curry is avg 7 pts on 30/37 shooting.

Hield > Harris & Curry.
Don’t post stats if you don’t watch games. Go say this shyt in the Nets thread and they would laugh you out of the thread. Harris has been a way better defender than Buddy as he rounds back into form. Seth played his first healthy game last game and had 25 off the bench. There is no scenario where that trade happens. Hied is not a better player than either one of them and has never played in any meaningful games in his life.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I know this sounds crazy but I believe there is no way the NBA would let them get the 1st pick in the draft from the Lakers anyway. Like they would rig it, they JUST got Zion. They'd let it go to someone else.
Why would the nba care about that? Wemby and Zion together is a ratings beast. Idk if they can play together but people will the in to find out.
Smart-Select-20221112-025846-Chrome.jpg

Plus picks

It's time:youngsabo:
Knicks aren’t doing this without getting off Randle’s deal.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why would the nba care about that? Wemby and Zion together is a ratings beast. Idk if they can play together but people will the in to find out.

Knicks aren’t doing this without getting off Randle’s deal.

The Lakers are not taking back 4 bums for AD :dead:

The only way they do that if they get back 4 picks