Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They're so awful during crunch time. The only team that consistently loses games with leads under two minutes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AD said teams fear us....

How do teams fear us when they don't even fear him. Dude is a role player at this point. :dead:

they are packing the paint and doubling dude on the touch every time he's not playing to his max ability but he is playing pretty well considering the circumstances :yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only person I remotely feel bad for is Darvin Ham but then I remember how bad this offense is and I put a lot of that blame on him. He needs an offensive minded assistant really bad. Even a guy like Pat Bev in reality isn’t this bad. No one on this team has looked better because of Ham. Lonnie is just getting an opportunity, that’s it. Ham’s offense is just making everyone worse.

The only way we’re blowing this up is if we keep losing. Why y’all want to be a play in team for? If the pelicans get wemby so the fukk what. That’s not on me