Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My bad breh. Worded it wrong. I meant to say AD is good enough to be 3rd option. Bron is stuck on this roster no matter what and I think passing Kareem as a Laker is what’s important to him.
Him passin Cap when we sorry isn’t gonna be celebrated as much as it should or he wants it to be. I’m sure Cap will be in attendance if it happens at home tho

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
AD not doin what he’s supposed to do and be who he’s supposed to be is by far the biggest issue. No shooting a close second. Half of our roster is Klutch clients A lot of this shyt falls on Bron. :yeshrug:
All they had was minimum contracts, the Klutch clients (mainly TBJ and Lonnie) are actually outperforming their contracts. They could have signed 10 minimum players from a different agency and the results wouldn't have been any different. The biggest problems are that Russ occupies a max slot and at best he's a decent 6th man and Lebron and AD are not performing like top 20 players this season.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD not doin what he’s supposed to do and be who he’s supposed to be is by far the biggest issue. No shooting a close second. Half of our roster is Klutch clients A lot of this shyt falls on Bron. :yeshrug:
Nikka is Rob Pelinka just cashing a check to sit in an office for 8hrs and not do anything? And you absolving him of blame is laughable

This ain't last year anymore.. we saw it didn't work, alright time to move on. This nikka Rob DOUBLED DOWN and didn't make a single move. His biggest move was bringing in Pat Bev to be a wing defender at 6'2.. like wtf??

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka is Rob Pelinka just cashing a check to sit in an office for 8hrs and not do anything? And you absolving him of blame is laughable

This ain't last year anymore.. we saw it didn't work, alright time to move on. This nikka Rob DOUBLED DOWN and didn't make a single move. His biggest move was bringing in Pat Bev to be a wing defender at 6'2.. like wtf??
AD is not living up to expectations & always injured

Bron impact has dwindled & always injured

It’s over for this core. Makes zero sense to mortgage the team future even more for a play in loss. Rob looking out for self at this point.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

If you can't see our fanbase is filled with literal idiots I don't know what else to say. Imagine they still find a way to not blame Pelinka for these trash ass rosters year after year. First all the blame went solely to Magic, now its all LeBron's fault. shyt is ridiculous. Blame everyone but the white man who is actually in charge of putting the rosters together.

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie on this team would at least make it watchable. When he would play and not be somewhere in LA spiritually exploring himself at least

To me that's the only move. He brings elite shot creation and shooting something that the team sorely needs. It would at least open up the floor again for Lebron and AD. Turner and Hield aren't bringing much upside and you have to pay Turner on top of that. You might as well take a swing and bring in an equally desperate Kyrie who knows he's about to get Marburied.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
All they had was minimum contracts, the Klutch clients (mainly TBJ and Lonnie) are actually outperforming their contracts. They could have signed 10 minimum players from a different agency and the results wouldn't have been any different. The biggest problems are that Russ occupies a max slot and at best he's a decent 6th man and Lebron and AD are not performing like top 20 players this season.

Russ is their best player right now.

If they were smart enough not to re-sign Lebron and get some shooters they'd be a playoff team. People negged me when I said Bron or AD (both actually) should be on the trading block, put shooting around Russ and let him play out his contract. Worst come to worst, he's off the books and whoever you get can benefit from the same shooters. Best case scenario...the team actually looks and plays a hell of a lot better and you can re-sign him at half the price if you wish.

There has been no signifigant fall off from Russ' season with Washington til now, he's just as capable of doing what he did there in LA (getting the team to the playoffs). But Bron is washed, chasing records and gumming up the gears as soon as there's a shift in pace.

Laker fans are still talking about making moves to build around Bron for next year...deliusional as fukk.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

If they were smart enough not to re-sign Lebron and get some shooters they'd be a playoff team. People negged me when I said Bron and AD and they should look to move them, put shooting around Russ and let him play out his contract. Worst come to worst, he's off the books and whoever you get can benefit from the same shooters. Best case scenario...they team actually looks and plays a hell of a lot better.

There has been no signifigant fall off from Russ' season with Washington til now, he's just as capable of doing what he did there in LA. But Bron is washed, chasing records and gumming up the gears as soon as there's a shift.

Laker fans are still talking about making moves to build around Bron for next year...deliusional as fukk.

You Bron haters are slow as fukk Russ is no where close to the best player this season.

The reason this team is so terrible is because Russ' making 47 million takes away from 3 plus high level role players.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
our roster wouldn’t look as shyt if AD lived up to his expectations. That’s what franchise players do. And yes they intended for AD to be a franchise player and it was looking like he was. Sadly that bubble ring was enough for him. U guys think Giannis is playing with world beaters or something? It’s just that Giannis is so great that others benefit from his greatness. U triple team one guy and the others willl eat. Teams are putting their sorry ass big on AD and daring him to shoot and when he does drive he throws up some weak ass hook or fadeaway.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

If they were smart enough not to re-sign Lebron and get some shooters they'd be a playoff team. People negged me when I said Bron and AD and they should look to move them, put shooting around Russ and let him play out his contract. Worst come to worst, he's off the books and whoever you get can benefit from the same shooters. Best case scenario...they team actually looks and plays a hell of a lot better.

There has been no signifigant fall off from Russ' season with Washington til now, he's just as capable of doing what he did there in LA. But Bron is washed, chasing records and gumming up the gears as soon as there's a shift.

You might be a little Delusional yourself there buddy

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

He already mortgaged the future of this squad once to get bron his pal ad when he could have waited one year. he ain’t gonna do it again. Listened to bron got Westbrook in one of the worst trades ever. At this point I think they know it’s over so gonna