Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think they promised Bron that they would go after Kyrie but that blew up in their faces.
That's actually what I think too. I mean that dream is probably dead now

But just looking at the FA for the upcoming year, and like you said there really isn't chit here that's gonna make this team a preseason favorite lol. I mean knowing the Lakers they'll throw the bag at Draymond and be a chitty offensive/shooting team for another couple years.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AD still complaining about playing the 5 in this presser, McMenamin kind of set him up but still lol
I blame the staff and management. if your Superstar player is telling you he doesn't want to change his game up and you signed him based on the game he was playing, why the fukk did they not sign a real center. This is part of the problem they keep trying to force him to be someone he clearly doesn't wanna be.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I blame the staff and management. if your Superstar player is telling you he doesn't want to change his game up and you signed him based on the game he was playing, why the fukk did they not sign a real center. This is part of the problem they keep trying to force him to be someone he clearly doesn't wanna be.
What real center was available for the minimum? And don't say Cousins or Dwight.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Uhhhh they just reaffirmed this plan by signing Bron to an extension. They basically said "we got our 2 guys, but now we can wash our hands of everyone else on this team and start over in 2023 with no one on the books besides 4 players"

The problem with this approach is that they decreased the amount of cap space they would've had. Limiting the number of quality role players they can sign.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
With Russ on this roster he had to play the 5 and he was a big part of Russ coming here. You are right too, he has never wanted to play 5 his entire career. They just need to give up on that idea.