Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If the Lakers aren't going to go all in (Trade picks)...They need to rebuild.
The entire Laker plan was to have very minimal contracts on the books next year besides Bron and AD

Think Max Christie and Damon Jones are the only other 2 that are guaranteed next year.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damian Jones is terrible .

You can't build a roster with minimum guys and expect to compete in todays NBA.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The entire Laker plan was to have very minimal contracts on the books next year besides Bron and AD

Think Max Christie and Damon Jones are the only other 2 that are guaranteed next year.

For what?

Kyrie is not coming

Wiggins is not coming

I would not want Draymond

I don't see who they could sign to be honest.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LeBron really did these guys dirty tonight
Left AD & Russ with the G League All Stars against an actual NBA team
Might be an insult to the G League to call them All Stars

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's such a silly plan too. What great player is gonna wanna come here after watching this bullshyt this year?? Bron Gonna be another year older and AD is AD. Ownership is a joke. There is a reason this team doesn't have a GM, clowns running it.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

This would've made more sense had Lebron not signed the extension.........I'm also starting to wonder if Lebron signed the extension because he knew his foot was causing him some trouble.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
For what?

Kyrie is not coming

Wiggins is not coming

I would not want Draymond

I don't see who they could sign to be honest.
I don't get it either, but thats been the Jeanie/Pelinka plan for a couple years now.. it's why they decided to go after Westbrook and not give Derozan that 3rd year.

It's why they are so hesitant to make moves or take on any other assets besides this year.

Stupid plan imo

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This would've made more sense had Lebron not signed the extension.........I'm also starting to wonder if Lebron signed the extension because he knew his foot was causing him some trouble.
Uhhhh they just reaffirmed this plan by signing Bron to an extension. They basically said "we got our 2 guys, but now we can wash our hands of everyone else on this team and start over in 2023 with no one on the books besides 4 players"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't get it either, but thats been the Jeanie/Pelinka plan for a couple years now.. it's why they decided to go after Westbrook and not give Derozan that 3rd year.

It's why they are so hesitant to make moves or take on any other assets besides this year.

Stupid plan imo

I would not be surprised if Jeanie just really wanted to resign Kuz :mjgrin:

But seriously other that Turner and maybe Porzinigs if he opts out i don't see. anyone.

Kris Middleton would be dope but he's not opting out.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Uhhhh they just reaffirmed this plan by signing Bron to an extension. They basically said "we got our 2 guys, but now we can wash our hands of everyone else on this team and start over in 2023 with no one on the books besides 4 players"

I think they promised Bron that they would go after Kyrie but that blew up in their faces.