Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why do y'all muh'fukkas keep overrating the fukk outta that version of AD from the Bubble?

There's a reason why he's never come close to replicating those shooting numbers inside a normal playoff environment, and why he's rarely been healthy enough to make an extensive run inside a normal playoff environment either. That AD is not long gone because that AD never existed.
Gil in rare form tonight....

We gon :eat: off all the upped threads....

I know i know, shut up nikka. :hubie:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For the millionth time, trade Davis for shooters while he still has a semblance of value in the eyes of the ignorant. The team is cooked. You can either push the reset button now or later, but it's over. Should have moved Lebron last year for young pieces when you had the chance, too. No meaningful draft picks for the foreseeable future. Leverage what little assets you have now and hope for a team that can at least qualify for a play-in berth a year from now. It's over.
I know you speaking to the Laker FO, but Laker stans AND Bron stans don't want that to happen apart from @CantStop

I was saying the same shyt before the end of LAST YEAR and all I heard was AD this, AD that. Well, now yall stuck with the nikka cuz he's regressed AND Guaranteed injury waiting to happen.

In all honesty, trading Bron is what's best for ALL parties involved.

Bron gets another shot at a ring, Lakers can Jumpstart the rebuild process, take their franchise, and show the Laker fans they are focused on winning again.

Cuz they damn sure showing they don't give a fukk now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you speaking to the Laker FO, but Laker stans AND Bron stans don't want that to happen apart from @CantStop

I was saying the same shyt before the end of LAST YEAR and all I heard was AD this, AD that. Well, now yall stuck with the nikka cuz he's regressed AND Guaranteed injury waiting to happen.

In all honesty, trading Bron is what's best for ALL parties involved.

Bron gets another shot at a ring, Lakers can Jumpstart the rebuild process, take their franchise, and show the Laker fans they are focused on winning again.

Cuz they damn sure showing they don't give a fukk now
Thank you bruh. Been said this. AD should have been gone. We would have been able to recoup 2 lotto picks easily. Now, we might get a late first for him. His contract and his play isn’t even an asset anymore.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For the millionth time, trade Davis for shooters while he still has a semblance of value in the eyes of the ignorant. The team is cooked. You can either push the reset button now or later, but it's over. Should have moved Lebron last year for young pieces when you had the chance, too. No meaningful draft picks for the foreseeable future. Leverage what little assets you have now and hope for a team that can at least qualify for a play-in berth a year from now. It's over.
Ain't no one trading much for day to Davis or Bron. Almost everytime ya'll make an offer, the other fanbase eyesroll as it's the value is just not realistic. Bron is still Bron but he's not a top 5 player anymore. Hell, he's not a top 10 player either. Age is undefeated. This is mainly the Lakers fault. This is the worst roster in the NBA if you remove everyone top two players and its one of the worst when you don't.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Should the Lakers trade for

- Buddy Hield and Myles Turner OR
- Buddy Hield and Joe Harris OR
- PJ Washington, Kelly Oubre, Gordon Hayward

:jbhmm:

@#1 pick

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why do y'all muh'fukkas keep overrating the fukk outta that version of AD from the Bubble?

There's a reason why he's never come close to replicating those shooting numbers inside a normal playoff environment, and why he's rarely been healthy enough to make an extensive run inside a normal playoff environment either. That AD is not long gone because that AD never existed.