Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They will fold my brother, I just don't see how any FO can go 0-10 with Bron and AD and not. I wish we would trade AD and get it over with

Once again it is just not worth it. You are asking us to trade 2 lotto picks for us to be 8th to 10th seed. Once LeBron leaves, this team is going back to lotto because AD cant be counted on. You are asking Lakers and their fans to waste 2 seasons for what??? If you can guarantee me even a WCF appearance, I get it but Buddy and Turner are not fixing the issues. The problems run deeper. I can almost guarantee you, the media and people begging the FO right now will be the same ones destroying them if it fails.

Buddy and Turner would literally solve both of this teams main issues shooting and the lack of a center.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Also if you are team compete, @Voice of Reason it just makes more sense to go all in next season. Max contract + 2 picks. Trading for Turner and Buddy removes us from getting a max spot. And I sure as hell am not giving Turner any where near max money

I don't see who they can get with a max slot that is going to save them.

Kyrie is cool but you are still lacking size.

Harden might flame out with Sixers but do you really want him?

Who is out there to get?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Buddy and Turner would literally solve both of this teams main issues shooting and the lack of a center.
Buddy is one guy, all teams have to do is guard him and leave the next man open. The entire team cant shoot. AD is Westbrook status and LeBron is shooting worse than anyone to start the year. They will need 2-3 guys to fix the shooting, not one man

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Also if you are team compete, @Voice of Reason it just makes more sense to go all in next season. Max contract + 2 picks. Trading for Turner and Buddy removes us from getting a max spot. And I sure as hell am not giving Turner any where near max money
Thats the whole reason they are not trading...to get kyrie...but like i said earlier... fukk throw a couple dudes to the bushes and try getting some unclaimed shooters... fukk it bring ellington back...they need shooters..they got good defense now.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't see who they can get with a max slot that is going to save them.

Kyrie is cool but you are still lacking size.

Harden might flame out with Sixers but do you really want him?

Who is out there to get?
They will probably go Kyrie, you can get size from picks. Kyrie is a good fit with Bron and AD and a legit 3rd option. Its the best path for them if they want to have a real shot with LeBron and AD.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I disagree that Big 3 shyt is dead you need 2 stars and high level role players.
You can do that still with max cap space. Buddy Hield is not a high level role player and Myles Turner is one guy. You can do much more next summer.

And Lakers might have to do that big 3 shyt because their 2nd guy misses half the year.

Daps
That AD is long gone :mjcry:…he was a legit contender for best player in the league that season and playoff run…offensively he went from putting up prime KD/Kawhi efficiency on playoff middies, to being the worst volume jump shooter in the league…went from being the most impactful defender in the league to good in stretches, but not the same…combination of his body breaking down and just seems to me getting too Hollywood in the head after the chip…you can tell that winning just fueled Giannis (who used to be a peer but had since lapped AD) with a hunger for more…I get the exact opposite vibe from AD, like he’s on some “welp I won, they can’t say shyt bout me now…I’m just bout to show up and collect these checks”
Why do y'all muh'fukkas keep overrating the fukk outta that version of AD from the Bubble?

There's a reason why he's never come close to replicating those shooting numbers inside a normal playoff environment, and why he's rarely been healthy enough to make an extensive run inside a normal playoff environment either. That AD is not long gone because that AD never existed.