Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
We might start between 0-7 or 0-10 at this point. It absolutely amazes me that Rob put this squad together.. it's atrocious that we consistently shoot the worst from 3 in the NBA by a wide margin, and these are open fukn shots too.

They might need to make a move that way they don't embarrass themselves and end up getting Wemby

There's 7 Klutch clients on this roster. Who really put this squad together? :jbhmm:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FgFcP6zX0AAqKJo

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I wish we had our pick, this wouldn't be as painful. But I guess this is the pain I have to get used to because once the FO trades those 2 picks, this will be us for rest of the decade where Max Christie is our best player and we go 0-82 while Pacers reap the benefits :mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wish we had our pick, this wouldn't be as painful. But I guess this is the pain I have to get used to because once the FO trades those 2 picks, this will be us for rest of the decade where Max Christie is our best player and we go 0-82 while Pacers reap the benefits :mjcry:
Don’t trade these picks!
Lakers future >>>> Bron interests
He wanted Brook he made his bed and once he’s gone we be fukked with no picks
Lakers need to stand pat

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
For the millionth time, trade Davis for shooters while he still has a semblance of value in the eyes of the ignorant. The team is cooked. You can either push the reset button now or later, but it's over. Should have moved Lebron last year for young pieces when you had the chance, too. No meaningful draft picks for the foreseeable future. Leverage what little assets you have now and hope for a team that can at least qualify for a play-in berth a year from now. It's over.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Bro they will have 4 pick between now and 2029 if they trade those picks they will be fine.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Don’t trade these picks!
Lakers future >>>> Bron interests
He wanted Brook he made his bed and once he’s gone we be fukked with no picks
Lakers need to stand pat
They will fold my brother, I just don't see how any FO can go 0-10 with Bron and AD and not. I wish we would trade AD and get it over with

Bro they will have 4 pick between now and 2029 if they trade those picks they will be fine.
Once again it is just not worth it. You are asking us to trade 2 lotto picks for us to be 8th to 10th seed. Once LeBron leaves, this team is going back to lotto because AD cant be counted on. You are asking Lakers and their fans to waste 2 seasons for what??? If you can guarantee me even a WCF appearance, I get it but Buddy and Turner are not fixing the issues. The problems run deeper. I can almost guarantee you, the media and people begging the FO right now will be the same ones destroying them if it fails.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The upside is most of these games we are losing is close games I guess.:manny:

It's probably the 3's that make the difference in whether we win those close games or not.