Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So there's 28 Klutch clients in the league. Rob pelinka just happens to have 25% of that on the same team? :usure:
so what does Pelinka do? Dude is the luckiest guy in sports-- he either gets paid (and extended) to do nothing but serve as a figurehead or he's been actively driving this mess for years and all the blame was deflected to Magic, Jeanie, and Klutch.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
so what does Pelinka do? Dude is the luckiest guy in sports-- he either gets paid (and extended) to do nothing but serve as a figurehead or he's been actively driving this mess for years and all the blame was deflected to Magic, Jeanie, and Klutch.
Catch 22...

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I've finally accepted this season is a write off...

Lefukk you Bron... You created this b.s.. idgaf, you going out sad for creating this mess :hhh:

Our future for the next 5 years is fukked.. and all we got for it was 1 chip.. at least in Kobe's second run we got to 3 finals in a row smhh this is gonna be sad af in about 2 years when Bron is on the Clippers cos they drafted Bronny, AD is Andrew Bynum status and Russ is walking runways in NYC :dead: and who tf we gonna have play for us besides rejects and 2nd round bums since we got no first round draft picks till 2027 lmaoo:mjcry:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've finally accepted this season is a write off...

Lefukk you Bron... You created this b.s.. idgaf, you going out sad for creating this mess :hhh:

Our future for the next 5 years is fukked.. and all we got for it was 1 chip.. at least in Kobe's second run we got to 3 finals in a row smhh this is gonna be sad af in about 2 years when Bron is on the Clippers cos they drafted Bronny, AD is Andrew Bynum status and Russ is walking runways in NYC :dead: and who tf we gonna have play for us besides rejects and 2nd round bums since we got no first round draft picks till 2027 lmaoo:mjcry:

Over the next 7 years they have all of their picks except 1 6/7.

If they make the trade they will have 4/7

If it does not work they can easily trade AD and get those 2 picks back.

The future is not fukked.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Over the next 7 years they have all of their picks except 1 6/7.

If they make the trade they will have 4/7

If it does not work they can easily trade AD and get those 2 picks back.

The future is not fukked.

I still don't get the Lonnie walker signing and not getting a real big. No one expected Beverly and Nunn to shoot this badly...but they will get better (they can't stay this bad). Bron will get a little better from three. Schroder will be back (might be too late by then). Btw, Troy Brown and Reaves are actually shooting okay from three.

Pelinka should be fired for not signing a real center though, Anyway, The team is going to have to figure out a way to survive until February when the Pacers will probably be able to settle on on just 1 pick out of fear of losing Turner for nothing.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I still don't get the Lonnie walker signing and not getting a real big. No one expected Beverly and Nunn to shoot this badly...but they will get better (they can't stay this bad). Bron will get a little better from three. Schroder will be back (might be too late by then). Btw, Troy Brown and Reaves are actually shooting okay from three.

Pelinka should be fired for not signing a real center though, Anyway, The team is going to have to figure out a way to survive until Februaray when the Pacers will rpobably be able to settle on on just 1 pick out of fear of losing Turner for nothing.

Right, that's the biggest weakness despite Lonnie being decent for most of the season besides his shooting.

Wenyen has been pretty good but they need a real big with some size.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched any of the games for the Lakers so far this season but I'm just curious if some of these guy's start hitting the shots, they are missing at a better clip would it change much in regard to the team's success? Like would they be more competitive or is the team cooked? I'm assuming these guy's will start hitting shots at a better clip with some even getting hot. But if that still doesn't work I'm not sure what else to do?

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched any of the games for the Lakers so far this season but I'm just curious if some of these guy's start hitting the shots, they are missing at a better clip would it change much in regard to the team's success? Like would they be more competitive or is the team cooked? I'm assuming these guy's will start hitting shots at a better clip with some even getting hot. But if that still doesn't work I'm not sure what else to do?
We are top 5 in defensive efficiency. If guys even shot the league average on 3's we would prolly be 4-2