Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
What Spanish PG... are you talking about DJ Augustine?

And Damian Jones and Thomas Bryant are both terrible. They need to beg Dwight to come back.
I can see dwight being back... but yeah Augustin...

Tb came off an injury.. u gott give him time.. DJ would be better playong alongside AD ..

Ad as help defense is something crazy

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
To be fair to AD, he's been great on that end over the first three games, but Jokic's motor is another thing entirely for a big man, and you need multiple guys who're similar in stature to handle him. AD is too small and can't bang down low. It's just a nightmare matchup for him.
He dominated Jokic in the Bubble. Dwight played a small role but AD was matched up with him more often than not. He just isn't the same guy.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He dominated Jokic in the Bubble. Dwight played a small role but AD was matched up with him more often than not. He just isn't the same guy.
Not entirely true..

Game 3 to 5 dwight qas putting jokic in foul trouble.

But right now the recipe to be the lakers is set.

-Dare them to shoot...
-The center only needs to cover from the free throw to the paint(basically back pedaling)
-force them to switch on defense (tiring AD ou)
3 quarter..run like he'll..them.boys will be tired

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This team is historically awful at shooting 3s. And on top of that getting to the free throw line and rebounding specifically offensive rebounding.

AD looks the best he has since the bubble season(but how long will that last?). Lonnie Walker seems like a bright spot. Bron still has some left in the tank. And they play good defense somehow. Those have been the few positives I’ve seen so far.

But this FO needs to go.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This team is historically awful at shooting 3s. And on top of that getting to the free throw line and rebounding specifically offensive rebounding.

AD looks the best he has since the bubble season(but how long will that last?). Lonnie Walker seems like a bright spot. Bron still has some left in the tank. And they play good defense somehow. Those have been the few positives I’ve seen so far.

But this FO needs to go.

This is why they need to make a trade right now for Turner and Hield or Horners or Spurs deals.

If they had Turner him and AD could take turns load managing lol.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not entirely true..

-Dare them to shoot...
-The center only needs to cover from the free throw to the paint(basically back pedaling)

That's why you need Poeltl or Myles Turner to anchor the defense.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not entirely true..

-Dare them to shoot...
Dwight played 13 minutes in game 3; 22 in game 4. Like I said, he played a role but AD was the main option and he completely outplayed Jokic in that series.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No they don’t. They’re primarily the ones saying LeBron is the goat. Constantly absolving LeBron of any responsibility for the state of the Lakers.
:yeshrug:I disagree, I see nothing but negativity from cacs all over social media regarding Lebron. Especially on other sports media outlets

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is anyone else kinda hoping this team goes FULL rock bottom? i want to see how low is LOW. this team ain't winning a championship so fukk it, I want them to get all the slander. if the nets weren't so ass, we'd be getting 100% of the slander.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is anyone else kinda hoping this team goes FULL rock bottom? i want to see how low is LOW. this team ain't winning a championship so fukk it, I want them to get all the slander. if the nets weren't so ass, we'd be getting 100% of the slander.
I see much more slander for us than the nets and the 76er's lol. Truth be told a lot of teams are having slow starts.