Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
This stupid Lakers franchise has let Lebron hi jack them.

Lebron and Klutch pushed for Russ. Lakers caved in. Everyone knew this wouldn't work.

They trade all the young players and draft picks for AD. Now they have no present and no future.

This always ends up being the case for a Lebron run team.

They should have traded AD last year. At least you could have tons of cap space once Russ is off the books.

Now no team will trade with the Lakers unless the Lakers include 2 future picks.
Yall finally seeing the light about Lebron :sas2:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I will choke you out and stomp your brains in nikka

3967.jpg

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This you fat ass CAC?

The issue is Pelinka is a terrible GM. I will say he did a decent job in 2021 (although the Trez signing was a head scratcher), but injuries really fukd us... He's been terrible as far as roster construction the past 2 years. And this year I have no idea WTF he was trying to do.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This you fat ass CAC?

The issue is Pelinka is a terrible GM. I will say he did a decent job in 2021 (although the Trez signing was a head scratcher), but injuries really fukd us... He's been terrible as far as roster construction the past 2 years. And this year I have no idea WTF he was trying to do.

This you LeGBT mexicac fakkit?

bLK5BMN.jpg

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3>2 but you'd have to think at some you scale back your 3 attempts especially from the players who are shooting particularly awful. thats not to say they should go the ben simmons route, maybe theyre expecting the results to even out a bit but its not likely to tick up enough to justify shooting that many 3's for certain individuals and as a team. i dont know if its intentional but the 3's have gone from 85 the first 2 games to 63 the past 2. scale it back even further.

i dont think these lonnie at the 3 lineups work. start him at the 2, decide who youre going to start at point and a more natural 3 then maximize your westbrook minutes with only one big on the floor when bron or ad goes to the bench.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So it shifted from it being Russ’ fault we’re losing because he can’t shoot/takes bad shots, to now Bron, AD, and the rest of the team can’t shoot/takes bad shots? Comical. The team could never shoot. #BlameRussThough

Bottomline, we’re trash and we BEEN trash for the past 2 seasons, healthy or not. What are dudes really expecting? Any person with a basketball mind shouldn’t expect anything but failure from this squad. Y’all can blame whoever, but the moment we got Pat Bev and the energy surrounding his acquisition, I knew we were really doomed. It’s sad that Bron will spend his last years with a trash team, just like Bean. Regardless if he’s part of the cause or not.
They've been trash ever since they made the Russ trade. Blame whoever you want for making that trade but make no mistake about it: the Russ trade killed the Lakers. Even with a diminished Bron and AD they would still be a playoff team.

They went 42-30 in 2021 with Bron and AD missing a combined 81 games. This team can't even win a game with both of them on the floor.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
They've been trash ever since they made the Russ trade. Blame whoever you want for making that trade but make no mistake about it: the Russ trade killed the Lakers. Even with a diminished Bron and AD they would still be a playoff team.

They went 42-30 in 2021 with Bron and AD missing a combined 81 games. This team can't even win a game with both of them on the floor.
#MENTAL PLAN

*lakers needs shooters*

#MENTAL PLAN

*lakers needs shooters*

#MENTAL PLAN

*lakers needs shooters*

#MENTAL PLAN

*lakers needs shooters*

#MENTAL PLAN

*lakers needs shooters*

#MENTAL PLAN

*lakers needs shooters*