Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trying to be funny but I think Warriors is truly one team both sides (LeBron/Warriors) would entertain and they have enough young guys that they can throw away. Ultimately I still think he just retires here because his kids, wife, etc is all here. He might be content with all of this
Imagine being content that Bron is content. Imagine posting some shyt like this.

Outside of a unique, once in forever pandemic influenced season with special circumstances Bron's time in LA has been an unmitigated disaster.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Is there a sports book taking action on how fast the Lakers fan gonna boo these bums come Sunday when they face this team again and are rolling towards an 0-6 start? :patrice:

Legend27

Pro
Daps
Idk why nikkas are acting like Bron and AD are somehow gonna overcome a team that is shooting the worst 3 pt % ever.

I mean my God if they shot, the worst shooting % from last year (32) we'd be talking like we're on a hot streak

You cant win in the modern NBA shooting 20% from 3... Repeat after me, you can't win the modern NBA shooting 20% from 3
Yeah I’m not understanding here cuz for one it’s only 4 games in the season and two nikkas is deadazz expecting a team this bad with some nikkas voting this to be a lottery team to win games against actual contenders with superstars and better talent as well just because they have superstars in todays nba :mjlol: this isn’t the 90s.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being content that Bron is content. Imagine posting some shyt like this.

Outside of a unique, once in forever pandemic influenced season with special circumstances Bron's time in LA has been an unmitigated disaster.
They still won a chip. The Nets and Clippers are also in year 4 and they have nothing to show for it.

The Westbrook trade just made everything go to shyt. They would have been a playoff team/legitimate contender with Kuz, KCP, Caruso like they were in 2021 before AD went down.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This team really only losing because other team have better shooters, it's that simple.

Other team don't even respect none of our guys, and this shyt been going on for 2 years already. I'm sick. AD scared to even shoot threes, no confidence ass bytches.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I love how when people talk about the lakers bad shooting that Bron and AD are not part of that issue. When your two main guys can’t shoot, you better dominate like Giannis. Other than Giannis, who are the other #1 and #2 options that can’t shoot?
To be fair, they don’t get officiated like Giannis. The Nets had him under wraps until he started playing like a football player with no repercussions.