Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This stupid Lakers franchise has let Lebron hi jack them.

Lebron and Klutch pushed for Russ. Lakers caved in. Everyone knew this wouldn't work.

They trade all the young players and draft picks for AD. Now they have no present and no future.

This always ends up being the case for a Lebron run team.

They should have traded AD last year. At least you could have tons of cap space once Russ is off the books.

Now no team will trade with the Lakers unless the Lakers include 2 future picks.
This really should've been LeBron's last year in a Laker uniform IMO. Same with Russ. It's time to rebuild.

I think AD is probably worth keeping although he'd probably ask for a trade if he knew Bron was leaving.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Gotta blow it up.

Bron can get traded next year. Trade Russ and AD now.

Sold our soul for Bron and these are the repercussions.
Why is LeBron not pushing for them to trade AD?

I hate to do this shyt but if Kobe was on this team he would be demanding them to trade this faghot

This is a joke :what:

fukk all this Klutch shyt

Trade this faghot

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Gotta blow it up.

Bron can get traded next year. Trade Russ and AD now.

Sold our soul for Bron and these are the repercussions.

Right and I'm tired of national pundits wanting the Lakers to further ruin they future for trading picks that's not gonna move the needle.

Lebron is not even an all time great beloved Lakers. He lives in Lakerland paying rent.

shyt I wish the Lakers could trade him right now

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok so he needs to be traded before he completely breaks down and has a catastrophic injury

He has to go there’s nowhere else to go but down for him
You can argue that. My point is that he's the most valuable asset the Lakers have. If the trade depends on timing he can be used accordingly.