Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're literally paying all these role players $$ to play D and hit 3's... That's their SOLE job.
:russ: The same role players should have never been relied on to begin

Still doesn’t disprove my point that AD/Bron aren’t overcoming anything. They’ve played poorly & are also to blame

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Still doesn’t disprove my point that AD/Bron aren’t overcoming anything. They’ve played poorly & are also to blame
Hard disagree on playing poorly. This was a "bad" LeBron game and he still almost gave you a triple double.. AD has been pretty consistent and a great defensive player all year.

Role players are 1000% a big part of the NBA now. Idk if you nikkas realize this now, but the days of 2-3 stars carrying randoms is over. You cant have that and compete anymore

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard disagree on playing poorly. This was a "bad" LeBron game and he still almost gave you a triple double.. AD has been pretty consistent and a great defensive player all year.

Role players are 1000% a big part of the NBA now. Idk if you nikkas realize this now, but the days of 2-3 stars carrying randoms is over. You cant have that and compete anymore
Yeah you don’t get it :pachaha:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

LeBron and AD don't shoot well enough to be elite on the offensive end when they're surrounded by bricklayers. At this point Lakers need to come off those picks just to reduce the likelihood the Pelicans wind up with Victor and dominate the league for the next decade.:sadcam:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree with you a lot fam but Bron was ass from tipoff today and was disinterested in the game. Those counting stats don't mean much when the on court product was so bad.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you a lot fam but Bron was ass from tipoff today and was disinterested in the game. Those counting stats don't mean much when the on court product was so bad.
Never said he wasn't, this was a "bad" Bron game but he still gave you production from all levels of the court. We just expect so much from him that anything less than 27/7/7 and great D is gonna be a bad game, as it should be

The others gotta be able to knockdown those WIDE OPEN shots that he's giving them when his shot is off or it's not his night. The only one he was getting assists from tonight was rim running AD