Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're REALLY not gonna show up if they make that trade and the team is still dogshyt with zero hope for the future.

Smart move is to cash in on AD right now, let that scrub Russ expire and use the picks in the offseason after getting some guys with their cap space. That is the only logical path forward.
I hear what you saying it's just simply not gonna happen. They not trading AD while Bron here and they not gonna try to tank for a rebuild either. You can't half ass a full rebuild you really gotta go in for it to work. I just don't see it happening.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Idk why nikkas are acting like Bron and AD are somehow gonna overcome a team that is shooting the worst 3 pt % ever.

I mean my God if they shot, the worst shooting % from last year (32) we'd be talking like we're on a hot streak

You cant win in the modern NBA shooting 20% from 3... Repeat after me, you can't win the modern NBA shooting 20% from 3

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Poor offensive showing from Lebron...Too many turnovers and poor shooting.....AD put up nice numbers but he needs to be more aggressive when Lebron is not in the game....AD/Lebron both need to get to the FT line a little more....K.Nunn is not Nunning....And the Laker's 3 pt shooting is still trash.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk why nikkas are acting like Bron and AD are somehow gonna overcome a team that is shooting the worst 3 pt % ever.

I mean my God if they shot, the worst shooting % from last year (32) we'd be talking like we're on a hot streak

You cant win in the modern NBA shooting 20% from 3... Repeat after me, you can't win the modern NBA shooting 20% from 3
Lol “overcome” as if they aren’t part of the 3pt problem & bad team play overall

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone in this franchise needs to come to realization and just start over. We can do LeBron a favor and send him to GS for Poole, Kumainga, Moody, Wiseman, Steve Kerr, Klay, a piece of Golden State bridge, and 5 first round picks
Lmao a Bron trade would be funny though because where would he even go?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lmao a Bron trade would be funny though because where would he even go?
I was trying to be funny but I think Warriors is truly one team both sides (LeBron/Warriors) would entertain and they have enough young guys that they can throw away. Ultimately I still think he just retires here because his kids, wife, etc is all here. He might be content with all of this