Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He made a bad decision coming here. Could have waited a year for a better job. It’s not his fault. We have no present or future and he’s going to get criticized for no reason.

Can’t blame him for taking the Lakers job. My problem is that he was arrogant enough to think he could tame Russell Westbrook

After what happened to Vogel, no other candidate was touching this mess.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t blame him for taking the Lakers job. My problem is that he was arrogant enough to think he could tame Russell Westbrook

After what happened to Vogel, no other candidate was touching this mess.
I don’t even think he believed that. Seems like he was told Russ isn’t going anymore anytime soon and he tried to make it seem like he wanted him here and that Russ was an asset.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If you think these cheap ass owners gonna sacrifice revenue for a couple of kids in Jr. high right now I got news for you. People will legit stop coming to the games if they don't do something. This is not a lovable tank dogs team.
They're REALLY not gonna show up if they make that trade and the team is still dogshyt with zero hope for the future.

Smart move is to cash in on AD right now, let that scrub Russ expire and use the picks in the offseason after getting some guys with their cap space. That is the only logical path forward.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Looks like the Lakers will be using those 1st round picks to trade AD AFTER this season..

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Fuk Pelinka man.. fuk Jeanie, and the Rambis and anyone else giving that dumb broad basketball advice that didn't involve trying to maximize this roster after last year.

Just an incompetent front office all around

qashif

All Star
Daps
Bron is perfectly fine as long as he gets his 20 pts

Ham needs to realize that they can't play a modern NBA style with these bricklayers. fukking adjust already