Controversy: Uncharted 4 black woman is voiced by a white woman

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and a black person is going to voice a white character in this game. yall are overreacting.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Like I said before, I can keep going, but if you're going simply dismiss them as "exceptions" then there's no point, you're just being belligerent.
The fact that they are exceptions is the problem

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Way back? of course, now? You'd be hard pressed to match a list I provide. Or you'd cherry pick actors for being only "half".
Don't do this breh.

Just look at that Egypt movie last year. The people who were actually supposed to be brown were white with blue eyes and the slaves and peasants were black.

That's Hollywood for you. I will admit they've given a couple good rolls out lately. But in general it's how it's always been.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:patrice:

yjHFJtY.png

17htJQu.gif

:ohhh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Don't do this breh.

Just look at that Egypt movie last year. The people who were actually supposed to be brown were white with blue eyes and the slaves and peasants were black.

That's Hollywood for you. I will admit they've given a couple good rolls out lately. But in general it's how it's always been.

As I already stated I could go spewing forth a list with every Will Smith movie, or Denzel flick but I have a feeling we'd head to cherry picking land.

As far as white washing a film; of course it happens, but that's not the point now is it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As I already stated I could go spewing forth a list with every Will Smith movie, or Denzel flick but I have a feeling we'd head to cherry picking land.

As far as white washing a film; of course it happens, but that's not the point now is it?
Will smith and Denzel are 2 people.

Now which movie did Denzel get his awards for?

He was the Vilan.

It's a well documented and discussed issue. I don't know why you are so hellbent on denying its existence.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

He was the Vilan.

It's a well documented and discussed issue. I don't know why you are so hellbent on denying its existence.

You're using a red herring bro. Like I said I can keep going but you're going to either deny or cherry pick. I admit that back then decades back, yes it was adamant, but currently? Too many black artists dominating right now. Will Smith should be enough of an example but if you don't get that, Morgan Freeman, Idris Elba, Djomon Hounsou, Don Cheadle, etc. What they won awards for is moot, and a tangent.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

He was the Vilan.

why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it? :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're using a red herring bro. Like I said I can keep going but you're going to either deny or cherry pick. I admit that back then decades back, yes it was adamant, but currently? Too many black artists dominating right now. Will Smith should be enough of an example but if you don't get that, Morgan Freeman, Idris Elba, Djomon Hounsou, Don Cheadle, etc. What they won awards for is moot, and a tangent.
You are the one cherry picking.

White people mad as fukk at the idea of idris being bond.

Djomon basically made a career off being a slave.

And none of them get nearly the amount of rolls their white colleges get.

Here we go a list of action movies from the last year

2015 Action Movies

How many of these have a non-white person in a lead roll?

Not very many, and the ones that do the person is almost always part of a group or a duo with a white actor. Movies with a non-white person as the solitary hero are few and far between.