Controversy: Uncharted 4 black woman is voiced by a white woman

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At this point, I can tell you weren't paying attention, go back to my first post, see where you went wrong in understanding my point, and come back, try not to respond too quickly and actually ponder on the topic. Or keep spewing the same rhetoric.
You are just talking in circles at this point. Maybe you don't understand what the fukk you are trying to say.

Like this shyt here
Fun fact, the girl voicing said character in Uncharted is mixed

Is totally untrue. For someone using such a condescending arrogant attitude, you sure got your facts wrong :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's an opinion you can't even back up with numbers/evidence. You assume there aren't...which is fine, just don't put it forth as fact.
Did you not see that link about the oscars I posted? :dwillhuh:

o-OSCAR-DIVERSITY-570.jpg

Is this evidence or nah

You keep talking about evidence and facts. Post some

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's an opinion you can't even back up with numbers/evidence. You assume there aren't...which is fine, just don't put it forth as fact.
There is nothing to assume. I watch the same American movies as you.

I can clearly see a lack of black characters and who gets casted as thug characters.

I can see clear as day the amount of black characters in a movie and whether or not their roles are neutral or good.

You dont need special certifications for something this simple.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She's American....her nationality however...or does being born in America automatically excludes your mixed ancestry? /facetiousness
She doesn't have a mixed ancestry, just cause you said it doesn't make it true:martin:

Eqaulizer did better than John Wick at the box office...
Who's cherry picking now?

There's plenty of evidence that black people can sell movies, but that still doesn't stop execs from purposely excluding black people. That's the point

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
She doesn't have a mixed ancestry, just cause you said it doesn't make it true:martin:

Who's cherry picking now?

There's plenty of evidence that black people can sell movies, but that still doesn't stop execs from purposely excluding black people. That's the point

I've been addressing both cherry picks like yours and the original point, figured its the ebb and flow currently, so it goes.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Nah, you're just full of shyt.

So is the part where I say "no you're full of shyt" and we keep going back and forth? Or is that a display of you basically saying "I don't like what you're saying". Either way like I said before, you aren't looking to change your warped dogma. Just spew it forth constantly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So is the part where I say "no you're full of shyt" and we keep going back and forth? Or is that a display of you basically saying "I don't like what you're saying". Either way like I said before, you aren't looking to change your warped dogma. Just spew it forth constantly.

So this
o-OSCAR-DIVERSITY-570.jpg

Is "warped dogma" :mjlol:

And you are using the word dogma incorrectly here.

You still have not posted any proof. All you've proven is your own idiocy :huhldup:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I personally am not bothered by it. In a fair and equal world it wouldn't matter at all. In the world we live in where non-white actors have been historically discriminated against, I think it would have been great for a respected developer to go out of their way and get a non-white actor seeing how they modeled the character after one.

You said the on screen character is mixed so a black person would be wrong to play the roll, so I asked why is a white person right? Shouldn't the actor be mixed then?
I think whoever can do good voice acting should be the actor regardless of race. that's how mixed English people sound so no problem