Controversy: Uncharted 4 black woman is voiced by a white woman

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It being a "white industry" isn't the point I'm addressing, in fact I grant you that it is (would be ridiculous to deny that). However in this day and age, Good, black actors are abundant in both film and television.
Depends on your definition of abundant.

I just gave you a list of dozens of movies, with only one or two of them being lead by non white actors. You throwing out a couple names doesn't refute that. It's you doing the "chery picking"

Like I said it's a well documented issue. I don't know why you chose to deny it.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
As if you have definite proof that white actors naturally act better than black ones so thats why tere arent much black actors in roles then Id agree but if you cant then cut the bullshyt lol.

Not even close to what I meant by that post, but good job using that red herring.

You racist whites are always lying

You can lean on that all you want darling, consider the bait not taken.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Nadine_vs_Kandyce.gif~original

Apparently neogaf thinks all black women look the same. :francis:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Depends on your definition of abundant.

I just gave you a list of dozens of movies, with only one or two of them being lead by non white actors. You throwing out a couple names doesn't refute that. It's you doing the "chery picking"

Like I said it's a well documented issue. I don't know why you chose to deny it.

Not denying it, in fact, already addressed it, but its not the point I was addressing, its a red herring you keep bringing back up.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not even close to what I meant by that post, but good job using that red herring.

You can lean on that all you want darling, consider the bait not taken.
I can read between the lines. You downplaying the lack of black faces in the movie and video game industry is all your doing.

I dont know why your so scared to address racial issues lol.

Darling? you a chick?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I can read between the lines. You downplaying the lack of black faces in the movie and video game industry is all your doing.

You're either really bad at understanding ideas different than your own, or you need it further clarified, I'll only do this once for you, since the comprehension level is at an all time low right now.

-I'm not downplaying anything.

-I'm providing references to black lead characters in both video games and movies.

-I'm downplaying(/end of pun/sarcasm) the need to make an issue out of the color or skin said voice actor is. - Fun fact, the girl voicing said character in Uncharted is mixed...creole to be more specific...so its completely irrelevant as a topic to even mention.

I dont know why your so scared to address racial issues lol.

Addressing them currently....self away much?

Darling? you a chick?

Look up the definition for darling.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
So what the fukk are you talking about then? What "red herring"?

Do you even know what a red herring is :dahell:

At this point, I can tell you weren't paying attention, go back to my first post, see where you went wrong in understanding my point, and come back, try not to respond too quickly and actually ponder on the topic. Or keep spewing the same rhetoric.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're either really bad at understanding ideas different than your own, or you need it further clarified, I'll only do this once for you, since the comprehension level is at an all time low right now.

-I'm not downplaying anything.

-I'm providing references to black lead characters in both video games and movies.

-I'm downplaying the need to make an issue out of the color or skin said voice actor is. - Fun fact, the girl voicing said character in Uncharted is mixed...creole to be more specific...so its completely irrelevant as topic to even mention.
Basically it seems like you didnt read my initial post.

I said the low amount of black characters in good roles.

You naming a few in good roles doesnt disporve the fact that black people are minimal in movies amount wise and when they are in movies or video games them being in good or even neutral roles are way less than black people in bad roles like thugs and such.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Basically it seems like you didnt read my initial post.

I said the low amount of black characters in good roles.

You naming a few in good roles doesnt disporve the fact that black people in good or even neutral roles are way less than black people in bad roles like thug and such.

That's an opinion you can't even back up with numbers/evidence. You assume there aren't...which is fine, just don't put it forth as fact.