Controversy: Uncharted 4 black woman is voiced by a white woman

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Aveline was voiced by a "white" woman. As was Nilin from Remember Me...

No one cares till you show a picture. Also, black actors just don't like voice acting, Morgan Freeman has said he detested it, Samuel Jackson says he doesn't "find himself wanting to do it much", and so forth. Even the A-listers don't like it...

Shut the fukk up cac. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. So two quotes from two random black actors is somehow in you caccified eyes the thoughts and views of an entire race of people.

Negged for being a fukking cac.

fukking clowns expose their ignorance everytime....:smh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Says the disingenious fakkit. Don't get mad because i called you out on your c00nery. I wish i could slap your mamma and daddy for raising such an idiot.

We went over this countless times, I should've saved the screenshots over the years. Yes we all know Greeks are European, Yes we're all c00ns because you said, yes, you're always up your own ass. I wonder do you ever get tired of your bullshyt or do you just get bored and look for the next person to troll?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We went over this countless times, I should've saved the screenshots over the years. Yes we all know Greeks are European, Yes we're all c00ns because you said, yes, you're always up your own ass. I wonder do you ever get tired of your bullshyt or do you just get bored and look for the next person to troll?
No YOU are a cac00n because you obviously have a hard time admitting white supremacy exists. No one asked you to weigh in on the topic at hand. All you did was spread nonsense and misinformation, shyt that i had to correct. Next time you don't want to get sonned, don't attempt to lecture a black person on what is and isn't racism.

Stick to posting about how many PS4 games you and your clown ass friends are going to buy this Christmas.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
No YOU are a cac00n because you obviously have a hard time admitting white supremacy exists. No one asked you to weigh in on the topic at hand. All you did was spread nonsense and misinformation, shyt that i had to correct. Next time you don't want to get sonned, don't attempt to lecture a black person on what is and isn't racism.

Stick to posting about how many PS4 games you and your clown ass friends are going to buy this Christmas.

Assuming someone is white...the first step into delusion....enjoy.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Honestly I get the complaints, but Naughty Dog isn't the studio that should be getting called out like this. The last of Us had multiple black actors/actresses playing main and supporting characters. To act like they going out of their way to cast white actors for black characters is fukking stupid.

Yaani King - IMDb (Riley in Left Behind)

Merle Dandridge - IMDb (Merlene)

Brandon Scott - IMDb (Henry)

Nadji Jeter - IMDb (Sam)

Really it's just 2015 and more political correctness bullshyt. There's a thread on neogaf thats at 35+ pages and its probably 95% white dudes feigning outrage. Crocodile tears for their stupid agenda. Laura Bailey is very talented too.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Honestly I get the complaints, but Naughty Dog isn't the studio that should be getting called out like this. The last of Us had multiple black actors/actresses playing main and supporting characters. To act like they going out of their way to cast white actors for black characters is fukking stupid.

Yaani King - IMDb (Riley in Left Behind)

Merle Dandridge - IMDb (Merlene)

Brandon Scott - IMDb (Henry)

Nadji Jeter - IMDb (Sam)

Really it's just 2015 and more political correctness bullshyt. There's a thread on neogaf thats at 35+ pages and its probably 95% white dudes feigning outrage. Crocodile tears for their stupid agenda. Laura Bailey is very talented too.

pretty much...

stop with the faux outrage folks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The white woman cast in this role is pretty talented. In fact I didn't even recognize her until I read who that was. It was weird to me because most of the time they have her use the same voice

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
200_s.gif

Damn I don't want to click that link. Henry and Sam black so idgaf

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Unless she's on some Cita's World shyt, what the problem is?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: @
Controversy just because its a black woman. Why is this a bad thing?!