Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved this game gave me twin peaks vibes. :obama:

That level where the map is forming all around you while you are in combat was some :banderas: shyt.
Just finished a few hours ago, that was by far the best part of the game and one of my favorite sequences in recent memory

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Things that def could have just been a free next gen upgrade, especially for people who bought the ultimate edition of the vanilla game.

What makes it even worse is the original on ps4/xbox ran terribly.

The way you worded that sounds like you’re saying the PS4/Xbox versions of the ultimate edition will NOT get a free upgrade.
Everything I’ve seen online says that if you have the ultimate edition you’ll get the upgrade for free in February.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The way you worded that sounds like you’re saying the PS4/Xbox versions of the ultimate edition will NOT get a free upgrade.
Everything I’ve seen online says that if you have the ultimate edition you’ll get the upgrade for free in February.
This is correct. I bought the Ultimate during a PSN sale in anticipation of the confirmed free next gen upgrade. It is the people who bought the standard edition and the DLC who get stiffed. They have to buy the Ultimate for the upgrade and are justifiably angry about this :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is correct. I bought the Ultimate during a PSN sale in anticipation of the confirmed free next gen upgrade. It is the people who bought the standard edition and the DLC who get stiffed. They have to buy the Ultimate for the upgrade and are justifiably angry about this :snoop:

I did think the ultimate edition people were getting screwed also. I guess if it’s only 20 dollars right now then it’s not as big of a deal. I bought the original and I probably wouldn’t buy it again.

I guess its no different than spider-man. They are making you buy a whole new game for the performance/graphic upgrade

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’ve never played the game so I bought the $20 ultimate edition in anticipation of trying the game out with the next gen upgrades.
The ray tracing looks like a major improvement.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had to buy this trash twice

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Control Ultimate is one of the PS+ games for February:russ:

I wish I hadn't bought it now, especially as I haven't even downloaded the PS4 version as I was waiting on the PS5 version:yeshrug: