Essential Conspiracy Thread

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
make sure you watch this one while you're at it

gawt dammit I wish I could take that pos rep back.. what are you doing in the conspiracy thread posting bbc videos :scusthov:

without a doubt, that first video I was talking about conclusively shows there was something fishy going on. there's a state representative and sheriffs being interviewed in it. it's a legit documentary, then you go and post some bs from the fukking bbc

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
No to mention the pope quitting out of the blue.

it has been a CRAZY 2 years conspiracy bait wise.

Glad to see such a great response. Lets work under the assumption of the simulacrum theory or timeline manipulation being true.

1. Thats why I think Hitler was allowed to live and do what he did. I bet some decisions were altered, but most of which were calculated to allow him to keep control long enough to fukk it up. I agree totally on that and even something not mentioned like their attempt of bombing him in the meeting room could have been manipulated to have the bomb be put in the wrong location etc. Under competent leadership, the Nazis would be controlling Europe and perhaps more via economics. South America was largely sympathetic for whatever reason as well. The alternative to Hitler after the movement was cemented and before key military fukk ups would have ensured their success. Even Stalin didnt really want all that much beef and was shocked that Hitler targeted him instead of other capitalist nations more at the time (GB). He retaliated so hard back essentially because he was hot headed and stubborn as fukk and was offended to the utmost degree that Hitler would try to go there.

2. It really makes no sense how ALL the dominoes fell in order for Hitler, literally every step of the way. Less than impossible and makes it very very hard to believe. I also think that there was a CIA mole or two within the Nazi hierarchy based on books I have read. I read a de-classified secret services book on him written in the 40s and some of the personal stuff they were aware of makes the alternative also impossible. Wouldnt be surprised if it was actually HW Bush. He ended up being CIA director, was in tons of presidential administrations, his family got in trouble for financing the Nazis and was a WW2 vet. There have been some (albeit dubious) sources claiming he either doubled as a German (George Scherff), that also happened to be related to a Tesla lab assistant. The ties are there. Enter in the fact that he was in Skull and Bones, Scherff( whos details are murky and essentially scrubbed from history) was one of the 2 people who visited Tesla in NYC right before he died, and that there is a picture with him seated with Mengele and it just multiplies exponentially.

3. If the simulation theory is true, then that is, in fact, most likely to be true. Makes it less likely to me than time travel manipulation to be honest but the possibility remains. Could just be some mind control shyt via advanced tech too, but I am unsure if they were capable of this during that time. Especially if you rule out the possibility of different, more advanced species other than humans being involved...which is fair to do because that seems even more far fetched. https://www.facebook.com/notes/anti...d-for-controlling-human-brain/371370079554880

4. It definitely is the extremely long term game. JP Morgan was close to being finished as a business man. His dad closed the door on him financing any electricity ventures after Edison failed miserably...then his dad "mysteriously" died shortly thereafter. Morgan got all his dad's funds and had the power to go forward. JP had a smear campaign trying to ruin Westinghouse and it worked to nearly bring Westinghouse's stock to crash. Because Tesla was so determined, he then signed away his patent to AC ELECTRICITY and destroyed his contract with Westinghouse to get royalties from it so Westinghouse had enough cash to make a brilliant display of AC at the Chicago science fair which earned him the Niagara Falls contract. Then, JP Morgan threatened law suits on Westinghouse...Westinghouse, knowing that he wouldnt have the funds to do the Niagara contract and fight off the law-suits simultaneously, sold the company and all patents to Morgan. Do you know how much fukking money that earned JP Morgan then and in the long run? He was then able to buy out Carnegie for incredible money and had a steel monopoly that built America.

5. Pruning the Tesla branch was incredibly important. Dude was on pace to have wireless tech for the planet and could provide electricity essentially for free for the nation and eventually the world. He actually did so for a town I believe briefly. There was no money in any of that and would have also put Morgan under. Eventually, JP Morgan Bank had a share of the Federal Reserve and fingerprints everywhere. Add in to the fact that McKinley got assassinated fairly randomly...Teddy Roosevelt came to the Presidency with the express desire to end monopolies...seems counter-intuitive but it forced the mega-powers to ally and sub division their shyt out which allowed the tentacles to grow.

6. The Bruce Lee branch (and 2pac etc) were minor examples. Perhaps not manipulated much or at all, but some of those guys were getting so popular that they could have been seen as big enough trouble makers to the status quo to get ex'ed out.

And yes, it is tiring as fukk. I very rarely, if at all, look up new info. This was all off the top of my head. I just wanted to give the thread some fresh air.

Controlled chaos via time travel.

I wonder what the end game would look like.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
gawt dammit I wish I could take that pos rep back.. what are you doing in the conspiracy thread posting bbc videos :scusthov:

without a doubt, that first video I was talking about conclusively shows there was something fishy going on. there's a state representative and sheriffs being interviewed in it. it's a legit documentary, then you go and post some bs from the fukking bbc

even worse thats not what I wanted to show you, there was one disputing the conspiracies which is what I actually wanted you to see :pacspit:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

it was either the bohemian grove or some other place in LA where they did cult pagan/satanic worship that inspired the song hotel california, the bandmember that wrote the lyrics was pretty snarky when asked about it, he said its a song about "experiences"

"This could be heaven or this could be hell" - invokes moral ambiguity when led to temptation

"So I called up the captain please bring me my wine, we havent had that spirit here since 1969 " - Wine aka 'the blood of christ' and wine isnt a spirit, the satanic bible was published in 1969

"We are all just prisoners here of our own device" - Meaning members swearing a binding oath to an inner circle for their pleasure

"relax said the night man we are programmed to recieve" - victims of mk ultra

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave" - once you go down the rabbit hole theirs no coming out/ like dantes inferno the only way out of hell is through hell, people whove turned their back on such societys are check out but their presence is always there MJ, 2Pac, Diana, JFK...

"And in their master's chamber they gather for the feast, they stab it with their steely knives but they just cant kill the beast" - Cremation of care is a ritualistic shedding of conscience and empathy, and an "abuse of power", this happens in the bohemian grove, i think at one point it used to be an actuall sacrifice of a living person as posted in the previous video, the beast is none other than the demonic creature they all pledge allegiance to.

it was either the bohemian grove or some other place in LA where they did cult pagan/satanic worship that inspired the song hotel california

"This could be heaven or this could be hell" - invokes moral ambiguity when led to temptation

"So I called up the captain please bring me my wine, we havent had that spirit here since 1969 " - Wine aka 'the blood of christ' and wine isnt a spirit, the satanic bible was published in 1969

"We are all just prisoners here of our own device" - Meaning members swearing a binding oath to an inner circle for their pleasure

"relax said the night man we are programmed to recieve" - victims of mk ultra

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave" - once you go down the rabbit hole theirs no coming out/ like dantes inferno the only way out of hell is through hell, people whove turned their back on such societys are check out but their presence is always there MJ, 2Pac, Diana, JFK...

"And in their master's chamber they gather for the feast, they stab it with their steely knives but they just cant kill the beast" - Cremation of care is a ritualistic shedding of conscience and empathy, and an "abuse of power", this happens in the bohemian grove, i think at one point it used to be an actuall sacrifice of a living person as posted in the previous video, the beast is none other than the demonic creature

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Shasta County Supervisors All Vote to Explore Chemtrail Issue
by Dane Wigington - Jul 16, 2014
3 67
Chemtrails2_6845582_ver1.0_640_480-640x426.jpg

REDDING, California – The Shasta County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously Tuesday afternoon to seek more information on “chemtrails” after nearly four hours of public comment on the issue.

Supervisor Pam Giacomini put the item on the agenda, and a number of so-called chemtrail experts addressed the panel, followed by dozens of speakers who blamed a host of personal and environmental ills on airplane exhaust.

Supervisor David Kehoe lauded Shasta County resident Dane Wigington’s efforts to put together the panel of speakers who addressed the board on the issue. He suggested a video be made for all elected officials to learn more about the issue.

“Let them see the passion we saw here today,” he said.

And that, in part, is what supervisors voted to do. A video of Tuesday’s presentation along with other information presented will be forwarded to state and federal agencies with jurisdictions related to air quality, transportation and the environment.

“We’re not only sending them information, we’re also asking them for a response — and that’s never happened before,” Chairman Les Baugh said after the meeting.

Activists claim the government is targeting populations with airplane exhaust laden with heavy metals added secretly to planes at airports and military bases. This effort, which activists also call “geo-engineering,” pollutes the earth and waterways when those metals eventually make their way back to earth.

In response to that concern, supervisors also voted to further research the capabilities of air quality testing currently taking place in the North State, particularly if techniques used at a test location in the Lassen Volcanic National Park can test for aluminum, barium and other heavy metals in question on the nano-level.

Resource Management Director Rick Simon said he would research what it would cost for the county to test for particles that small.

Supervisor Pam Giacomoni said it was important to listen to people’s concerns in the community and dig deeper when presented with compelling, fact-based information.

“They say they have a lot of science, they presented us a lot of information and I think it’s important for us to have that public discussion,” she said.

A panel of people involved in the movement to raise awareness of the geo-engineering conspiracy started the presentation, telling the board that airplane contrails harm human health and the environment.

“We have a contamination issue that is a danger to the public,” Wigington said.

Keynote speaker Matthew Sutton, a CEO with AECOM, did not show for the meeting, a fact Wigington pinned on a phone call made by Shasta County Resource Management Director Rick Simon. Simon said he called Sutton days before the supervisors’ meeting to make sure he knew AECOM was contracted with Shasta County to update the county’s general plan, but he was unsure if that affected his decision not to speak.

Other speakers touched on the conspiracy element behind the belief. Alan Buckman, a former meteorologist, told the supervisors, “We’ve been misled by the military industrial complex.”

Dozens of residents stepped up to the podium to address their concerns. They blamed a host of illnesses to “chemtrails,” including cancer, fibers growing out of their skin, general feelings of malaise, neurological problems and compromised immune systems.

Others ticked off environmental damage, including insects disappearing from one woman’s property, trees dying, aquatic insects dying off in water contaminated by aluminum, drought, wildfires and holes in the ozone layer.

Regardless of where you stand on the issue, supervisor Giacomini said it was an important discussion to have when brought up by so many of the people she represents.

Speakers were to include Wigington, of Bella Vista, who runs geoengineeringwatch.org; Alan Buckman, formerly a biologist with California’s Department of Fish and Game; Francis Mangles, a retired biologist with the U.S. Forest Service; neurologist Hamid Rablee; former pilots Jeff Nelson, Russ Lazuka and Fred Meyer; Mark McCandlisk; and Earendil M. Spindelilus.

source

+++

zengardner.com

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Shasta County Supervisors All Vote to Explore Chemtrail Issue
by Dane Wigington - Jul 16, 2014
3 67
Chemtrails2_6845582_ver1.0_640_480-640x426.jpg

REDDING, California – The Shasta County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously Tuesday afternoon to seek more information on “chemtrails” after nearly four hours of public comment on the issue.

Supervisor Pam Giacomini put the item on the agenda, and a number of so-called chemtrail experts addressed the panel, followed by dozens of speakers who blamed a host of personal and environmental ills on airplane exhaust.

Supervisor David Kehoe lauded Shasta County resident Dane Wigington’s efforts to put together the panel of speakers who addressed the board on the issue. He suggested a video be made for all elected officials to learn more about the issue.

“Let them see the passion we saw here today,” he said.

And that, in part, is what supervisors voted to do. A video of Tuesday’s presentation along with other information presented will be forwarded to state and federal agencies with jurisdictions related to air quality, transportation and the environment.

“We’re not only sending them information, we’re also asking them for a response — and that’s never happened before,” Chairman Les Baugh said after the meeting.

Activists claim the government is targeting populations with airplane exhaust laden with heavy metals added secretly to planes at airports and military bases. This effort, which activists also call “geo-engineering,” pollutes the earth and waterways when those metals eventually make their way back to earth.

In response to that concern, supervisors also voted to further research the capabilities of air quality testing currently taking place in the North State, particularly if techniques used at a test location in the Lassen Volcanic National Park can test for aluminum, barium and other heavy metals in question on the nano-level.

Resource Management Director Rick Simon said he would research what it would cost for the county to test for particles that small.

Supervisor Pam Giacomoni said it was important to listen to people’s concerns in the community and dig deeper when presented with compelling, fact-based information.

“They say they have a lot of science, they presented us a lot of information and I think it’s important for us to have that public discussion,” she said.

A panel of people involved in the movement to raise awareness of the geo-engineering conspiracy started the presentation, telling the board that airplane contrails harm human health and the environment.

“We have a contamination issue that is a danger to the public,” Wigington said.

Keynote speaker Matthew Sutton, a CEO with AECOM, did not show for the meeting, a fact Wigington pinned on a phone call made by Shasta County Resource Management Director Rick Simon. Simon said he called Sutton days before the supervisors’ meeting to make sure he knew AECOM was contracted with Shasta County to update the county’s general plan, but he was unsure if that affected his decision not to speak.

Other speakers touched on the conspiracy element behind the belief. Alan Buckman, a former meteorologist, told the supervisors, “We’ve been misled by the military industrial complex.”

Dozens of residents stepped up to the podium to address their concerns. They blamed a host of illnesses to “chemtrails,” including cancer, fibers growing out of their skin, general feelings of malaise, neurological problems and compromised immune systems.

Others ticked off environmental damage, including insects disappearing from one woman’s property, trees dying, aquatic insects dying off in water contaminated by aluminum, drought, wildfires and holes in the ozone layer.

Regardless of where you stand on the issue, supervisor Giacomini said it was an important discussion to have when brought up by so many of the people she represents.

Speakers were to include Wigington, of Bella Vista, who runs geoengineeringwatch.org; Alan Buckman, formerly a biologist with California’s Department of Fish and Game; Francis Mangles, a retired biologist with the U.S. Forest Service; neurologist Hamid Rablee; former pilots Jeff Nelson, Russ Lazuka and Fred Meyer; Mark McCandlisk; and Earendil M. Spindelilus.

source

+++

zengardner.com