Essential Conspiracy Thread

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its usually the ones that they call crazy that be up on game. Thats why they aint doing much for mental health:yeshrug:
they follow niccas and give ppl pills to make them really crazy.

hold on i think there's a federal reserve jew knockin on my door...

33c6hi0.jpg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
it's crazy that we got to put this sh1t in the conspiracy theory box. they've managed to put us in a box and call us crazy smmfh...

its usually the ones that they call crazy that be up on game. Thats why they aint doing much for mental health:yeshrug:
Which is why they are so quick to throw you in the APU aka Loony Bin. Then they false diagnose you just to pump you with poison and keep you quiet. They are the ones who make you "crazy"

I can speak on this because I've experienced it 1st hand. No need for details. I'm glad it happened tho. I'm a better person because of it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Which is why they are so quick to throw you in the APU aka Loony Bin. Then they false diagnose you just to pump you with poison and keep you quiet. They are the ones who make you "crazy"

I can speak on this because I've experienced it 1st hand. No need for details. I'm glad it happened tho. I'm a better person because of it.

I can speak on this as well. Not personally but a friend that is a brother to me was thrown in one because of speaking about God and how corrupt society is. Well one day I went to visit him and I broke him out of the mental institution. :myman: He got away but I got caught though lol. It was well worth it though despite the money lost.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I can speak on this as well. Not personally but a friend that is a brother to me was thrown in one because of speaking about God and how corrupt society is. Well one day I went to visit him and I broke him out of the mental institution. :myman: He got away but I got caught though lol. It was well worth it though despite the money lost.
Breh I vaguely remember the day I went into the APU. I ALMOST snuck out. They caught me when I got outside. I don't remember all the details but I knew I had to get the fukk outta there at that time. Looking back at it I'm glad I spent the time there that I did.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, are there any good docs/movies about free masons or illuminati on netflix?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Breh I vaguely remember the day I went into the APU. I ALMOST snuck out. They caught me when I got outside. I don't remember all the details but I knew I had to get the fukk outta there at that time. Looking back at it I'm glad I spent the time there that I did.

I know everything we go thru is a lesson of sorts, but what did you learn that makes you happy you went thru that?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I know everything we go thru is a lesson of sorts, but what did you learn that makes you happy you went thru that?
It just made me a much better person, especially mentally. Also opened up my eyes to how awful most of these prescription meds really are. It's just a big money maker for them. They pump you with pills you don't need. Those pills have side effects, then you'll end up taking more pills for those, and on and on. Just a giant scam for the most part.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

same, i seen that shyt first hand so i know what it is. Just gatta keep it moving.:pacspit:at them fukkers though.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and take an hour and 40 minutes to watch this

its not some History Channel illuminati bullshyt

watch the whole thing and dont skip its an interesting view on the meaning of the pyramids

Anticlimax. The way it ended was a downer.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
this is one of the reasons i tell all females in my family not to put cell phones in their breast area. my bytch especially we always fighting about it. that sh1t causes cancer.

sometimes when i'm bored i talk to barack on dial tone. i know he's listenin. i tell him i know what he's up to :ufdup:

now that you posted that sh1t i don't want him to use waves to fuq me up so from now on i'll only talkin on speaker.

:bryan:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Roger Goddell is the only non-Jewish commissioner of a major sport in the US?? :lupe: